2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Signing a 1 year deal would be stupid for him. Hes already 30. And the cap isnt going to move for 3-5 years. If he got hurt or had a bad year hes fucked.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Signing a 1 year deal would be stupid for him. Hes already 30. And the cap isnt going to move for 3-5 years. If he got hurt or had a bad year hes fucked.

Only real risk is a bad injury that lasts longer than the season. Not all that big a risk for someone who should want to stay in Vancouver.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Islanders playing textbook hockey tonight. Amazing. They look so good. They look good enough to win outright. I bet they beat Tampa Bay.

Animosity

Islanders stepped up when needed. Flyers clearly didnt. Im ready for the Dallas NY final!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Islanders made Philly look like junior hockey players. There was no physicality in Philly's game. They literally let the Islanders do whatever they wanted. I've said it before, I'm scared to go against Trotz Islanders but I'm hoping the aggressiveness of TB's new lines can come up with the W.

Although I'd never root against TB, a VGK NYI game would be sick. Those teams are very similar in how they play.

EDIT: words are hard

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've actually come to terms with being okay with a Tampa Cup win. For some reason I can't root for Vegas. I kind of hate the Isles so I don't want them to go any further, even if I will always love Trotz.

Needless

Toe Sucker
because they're better than the caps in every way? ;)

exceptwinningacupcuztheygotcheatedlastyear smileyface

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
That's how Dallas has played for the past 2 years and why we were ranked at various times as the #1 defensive team in the league. We just didn't allow very many goals against and would squeak out a low scoring game. The Calgary, and especially the Avs, games were an aberration to how we normally play. So, doesn't feel boring to us Stars' Fans who are used to this type of game. That one to zero lead kept me sweating the whole game. I'm just glad to shut up Vegas Fans who were crowing they were gonna sweep us in 4.

I do actually like Vegas most of the time, though, just not right now. I still lean more towards them winning the series too, but I am going to remain hopeful.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
because they're better than the caps in every way? ;)

exceptwinningacupcuztheygotcheatedlastyear smileyface

Better this year. Although I would have loved to have played you cause Fuck Tampa

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

That Kucherov goal sequence was just insane.

And then the Palat goal. Just an absolute clinic.

Last edited: