Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you're up 7 - 1 and the opposition scores a goal in the third

1599533854063.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Sigh, that was embarrassing. We didn't even try. They keep giving Cogliano a healthy scratch so Kiviranta can stay in but I'm thinking they need to scratch Seguin. He's done fuck all during the playoffs, a goal here a few assists there but nothing like he should be doing for money he makes. And our Captain came out hard last night but tonight he looked completely disengaged. The stupid penalties don't do us any favors, either. Yeah, just like with the Avs, Vegas isn't getting called on like a third of the crap they pull but we know we will get that call almost every time so we have to be disciplined.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Dallas sucked balls tonight. They couldn't put anything together. Vegas was tight with their passing leading to scoring. I guess anything is possible in this series.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty insane ending to last night's game. You don't get many more chances then NYI had last night.

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Aww he's not ugly, just Russian. Ok, yeah he's not an attractive man but on the VGK side Stone is also pretty damn ugly. And I don't care what Rads looks like as long as he keeps scoring and stops taking dumbass penalties.

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Oh man I don't know how to feel. Stars are 1 game away from Stanley Cup Final for first time in 20 years. We played like crap through the first and a big chunk of the 2nd too. Dobby is killing it, though. Who knew when we lost like our first 8 out of 10 games to start the season we would be here. I think I am in shock mostly.

Also, Dobby is trending on Twitter lol!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I assume Tampa is gonna shit on the islanders tomorrow and then just sweep the finals anyway, they haven't choked this playoffs so i don't really see them choking now lol

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I am disappoint.

Congratulations Tampa Bay on winning the Stanley Cup 2:^)

I'm just wondering how much I need to bribe the refs to make sure the Islanders get to game 7.....

Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus should be in here in a few.... She's still in the other room "Having a moment". heh ;)

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm just wondering how much I need to bribe the refs to make sure the Islanders get to game 7.....

Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus should be in here in a few.... She's still in the other room "Having a moment". heh ;)

That wouls be really sick but tampa looks pretty fucking unstoppable lol

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Everyone said we had no chance against Calgary. Then they said Colorado was out of our league. Finally they said Vegas was cup favorite and that we had no business being in the WCF at all. It was rough in places but we fucking proved them all wrong. We just need to do the same to Tampa.

We're going to the Stanley Cup Final baby asdgghjkl!!! My knees actually gave out on me I was in such shock. Go Stars!!! I wish I could be there I would be so ecstatic.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Honestly don't know why people keep sleeping on Dallas. Honestly they are built for playoff hockey and have been a contender for the cup all season.

Grats to Dallas fans!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Well... it's been a while since I have been on FoH but I HAD to see what, or better yet IF, people were talking about the Stars.

I moved from Dallas to Seattle a few years ago and have been a Stars fan since 93. Had season tickets for the 99 Cup Year. I think they look ever better now.

Dimebag and Vinnie are playing Puck Off constantly in their afterlife right now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users