2019-2020 NHL Season Thread: Uber Missed the Blues Victory Parade Edition

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Ok, I need the hockey gods to help NY win at least tonight so Khudobin can get additional rest. If they can take it to 7, even better.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Wasn't expecting it, but my heart kinda wants TB to win it. Really just for Mac alone, even though I don't really miss him all that much. Kinda means they officially won THAT trade, though which I don't like.

Either way though, just glad I can breath easy now that the Isles are out.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im conflicted on who I want to win even though I have no dog in the fight.

Would be awesome to see Bowness and Pavs win a cup and Perry to win his second, and even further cement himself getting into the HOF and piss everyone off.

But I also want to see Tampa win. It a team that talented deserves to win a championship. Especially after COVID is gonna straight fuck the salary cap for the next few years and they will half to dump even more of their roster.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Go Stars! I really, really hope they win but I am also just super happy they made it to the Final. I admit I didn't think they could do it, especially after the way they were playing at the end of the pause as well as the way they almost crashed and burned against CO. Keeping fingers crossed though.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kinda wish for the meteor, but kind of come to terms with being okay with either team winning.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dallas out playing us pretty hard. Hoping its cause they're better rested but this is what I expected. Gonna be a hard series. The luck of the hockey Gods seem to being paying our favor at keast.

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
I just like shutting the national media up. Calgary, Colorado, Vegas... according to almost all of the sports writers and TV analysts all of those teams were either better or completely out of our league and there was no way we were going to win. They've said the same about Tampa, too. There's every good chance Tampa does take the series but at least these jerk sports journalists have some egg on their faces.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Josi is top tier defensively and puts up really good numbers. Cant really say that about Carlson.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Makes literally no sense. Should just change the conditions for winning the award if they are just gonna be ignored anyway.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well if we can just score 3 goals in the first period unanswered this whole series we might have a shot.

WTF are these goalies though. Jesus these guys both deserve MVP of this series.

• 1Truth!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well if we can just score 3 goals in the first period unanswered this whole series we might have a shot.

WTF are these goalies though. Jesus these guys both deserve MVP of this series.

You're not kidding. Khudobin had a bad first period, but was sharp after that. The mental discipline to pull yourself back into the game after three goals like that is astounding.

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
You're not kidding. Khudobin had a bad first period, but was sharp after that. The mental discipline to pull yourself back into the game after three goals like that is astounding.
Only some of that was on him. We spent like half the 1st in the box for dumbass penalties. Dobby can't play the game alone and they totally left him out to dry the entire 1st and a good chunk of the 3rd.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Well, at least it hasn't been boring so far. Unfortunately I'm going to miss the 3rd period of all the remaining games except 7 due to work. Fucking sucks.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Only some of that was on him. We spent like half the 1st in the box for dumbass penalties. Dobby can't play the game alone and they totally left him out to dry the entire 1st and a good chunk of the 3rd.

Yup. Take away the first 2 penalties and Dallas wins this game. What was that, lack of discipline? General jackassery?

Mrs. Haus

Angry Redhead
<Bronze Donator>
Yup. Take away the first 2 penalties and Dallas wins this game. What was that, lack of discipline? General jackassery?
Well I would say the high stick was no question a penalty. But Kucherov embellished so much on it he deserves an award. That shit makes them mad. Add a questionable call like the Pavs one, it really makes them angrier. Sadly we aren't a team that plays better the angrier we are, we just play stupid. So it was self sabotage and borderline calls.