2019 Alliance of American Football - Regular Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
I dislike that Spurrier and Martz coach in this. I would think they could find some young guys with innovative offensive ideas. It’s a good spot to test that shit.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LOL. Wow. What a magical highlight reel for a stupid NFL feeder league, that is now upstaging its own big brother by displaying what real football used to be like, or COULD be like again.

Its only a few things to fix, really. Its good this league isnt an adversary of the NFL, if it was, then I dont think people would buy in. But the fact you understand that tis culd be like the NBA G league for football, you start to want to get on board.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Can’t we just have some football this time of year? Not Canadian, they don’t count.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Getting some snow in this Orlando Salt Lake game on the NFL network.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
First snow game I've been to! It was fun, but our defense blows other than Martini, and Woodrum can't throw an accurate ball beyond 10 yards to save his life. Stallions schedule gets easier the next few weeks though (at least in theory).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I just heard that Ryan Leaf is going to be in my hometown giving a motivational speech about beating addiction and mental illness. Maybe it's time to make a comeback at 40 in the AAF.