2019 Alliance of American Football - Regular Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Memphis about pulled one out against Orlando, but Singletary lost his shit, nullifying the ref mistakes he was complaining about.

They didn't call a delay of game, and while the play was still going on he ran out into the field yelling the play shouldn't be happening. Him and an assistant ended up getting called for unsportsmanlike conduct, so it really didn't matter what happened during the play. Orlando scored shortly after.

Also, Johnny Football showed everyone why you don't tackle w/ the back of your helmet.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Been catching these games on the nfl channel at night. Pretty good, but I need to become a fan of one of the teams in order to actually get interested.

Is there anyone in this league as entertaining as HE HATE ME?

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Okay... XFL next up.

Or Vince needs to buy this league and add the teams.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
There are statements they are already $70 Mil in the hole.

Like, how? How could their costs spiral that far away from their income? Did their TV deals only promise a pittance and a chunk of ad spots, and no one bought the ad spots at meaningful values? Did they expect far more in stadium ticket sales? I just don't understand how their estimates could have been off by that much.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
The costs were expected, the new owner wanted something he couldn't get so the plug is being pulled, is how I understand it. The XFL isn't in any better position really, just might be willing to burn their pile of cash longer but there's little reason to expect it to be more popular than the AAF was and thus any more sustainable.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I just heard that AAF didn't have their insurance situation shored up. The Florida team had to practice in Georgia so they could have Worker Comp.

XFL has their insurance situation already shored up and in place

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Of course as Orlando doninates it gets shut down. It's like fate doesn't think I should be a fan of anything.

• 1Solidarity

Braen

<Medals Crew>
With how Manziel was kicked out of the CFL and quickly brought into the AAF, it now looks like a desperation move to try to generate something/ANYTHING of interest in it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Steve Spurrier and your National Champions...

The Orlando Apollo’s.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Motherfucker. Literally the week I start to get interested in it.

Fadaar

That guy
NFL are such cunts for not wanting to prop up a developmental league. God forbid they cut into their billions in profits instead of piggybacking for free off the NCAA.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
NFL are such cunts for not wanting to prop up a developmental league. God forbid they cut into their billions in profits instead of piggybacking for free off the NCAA.
They have one. It is called the SEC and the NFL pays a grand total of $0 for it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Solidarity

Hosix

All labs matter!

Ya...this. Fuck the NFL and the CBA for not helping this. They could easily support this and not skip a beat. But nope!

• 1Like