2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Browns fan here. Still digesting wtf just happened with the Odell Beckam trade. This is very unfamiliar territory for me. Can it truly be, that good players .... want to come to C-land?

I'm still in shock. Baker must be licking his chops lol.

I am still shocked though. How we went from the Hue Jackson gimp parade to here, is just .... weird.

But anyway: GO BROWNIES!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Browns fan here. Still digesting wtf just happened with the Odell Beckam trade. This is very unfamiliar territory for me. Can it truly be, that good players .... want to come to C-land?

I'm still in shock. Baker must be licking his chops lol.

I am still shocked though. How we went from the Hue Jackson gimp parade to here, is just .... weird.

But anyway: GO BROWNIES!
My dad is a huge Browns fan and he's about as optimistic as he's been about them since before the old version of the team became the Ravens. Probably since the Kosar days. They have a lot of talent, hopefully they avoid major injuries and the whole new inexperienced coach with lots of big personalities on the team thing doesn't blow up in their face.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I still want to find each one of the Mayfield=Manziel 2.0 and punch them in the face.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Giants sign Golden Tate too. See?! Like the Cylons they have a plan.

• 1Worf
I still want to find each one of the Mayfield=Manziel 2.0 and punch them in the face.

I know, right? Manziel was a joke from the start. The sports talk here was so sceptical. And Johnny Fuckup did not disappoint, acting like an idiot on social media before training camp even started.

Never got that vibe from Baker at all. He is cocky but -- I am gonna go there -- in the same way the Brett Favre sometimes played and acted like a loose cannon.

Baker = Doc Holliday
Manziel = Johnny Ringo

Tombstone film reference:

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I know, right? Manziel was a joke from the start. The sports talk here was so sceptical. And Johnny Fuckup did not disappoint, acting like an idiot on social media before training camp even started.

Never got that vibe from Baker at all. He is cocky but -- I am gonna go there -- in the same way the Brett Favre sometimes played and acted like a loose cannon.

Baker = Doc Holliday
Manziel = Johnny Ringo

Tombstone film reference:

How dare you compare the great Johny Ringo with Manziel.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users
Yeah. I got out of line there. If we assume Baker = Doc Holliday, I am not sure we have yet discovered ? = Johhny Football. Johnny Ringo at least knew how to deal with adversity by dying like a man.

So what we got? Who is Johnny Manziel? Maybe one of the Brittle brothers?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I've got to say next to the Chargers I am most excited to watch the Browns this year. Never thought I would say that.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
If the NFL doesn’t make the Patriots Browns game the Thanksgiving night game then I don’t want to live on this planet anymore. Thanksgiving night football, where thanksgiving was invented. The new up and comers against the old guard. You’re welcome America.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users