2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tannehill era over in Miami. 50ish year old Marino is probably most capable QB in the organization.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sooooo...who's the QB?

1552677488394.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Been rumors floating around about that. Big mistake if the Dolphins go that route, which means it's probably a done deal.
Why? I dont think we saw Rosen in a decent enough situation to really make a sound judgement on his ability.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why? I dont think we saw Rosen in a decent enough situation to really make a sound judgement on his ability.

IMO Miami needs a mobile QB. The oline has been utter trash for a decade. It was a miracle how long Tannehill lasted behind that line until it finally caught up with him. Rosen is a true pocket passer, and not very good outside the pocket. I know things in Arizona were not great, but compared to Miami... Its far worse situation with the Dolphins organization as a whole.

If they got Rosen on the cheap, perhaps you take a shot. He was a top 10 pick though, I doubt they just give him away.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Tenn paying $2 Mil and a 4th round pick for 1 year of Tannehill seems like a bad deal, unless they have to make the playoffs for them to keep their jobs.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
IMO Miami needs a mobile QB. The oline has been utter trash for a decade. It was a miracle how long Tannehill lasted behind that line until it finally caught up with him. Rosen is a true pocket passer, and not very good outside the pocket. I know things in Arizona were not great, but compared to Miami... Its far worse situation with the Dolphins organization as a whole.

If they got Rosen on the cheap, perhaps you take a shot. He was a top 10 pick though, I doubt they just give him away.
Here's a radical idea, fix your Oline?

What mobile QB are you going to get that will save you otherwise?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Miami has drafted a lot of linemen. They'll have 1 or 2 decent ones at any given time, but never a good unit particularly on the interior. No idea how this happens year after year. It makes no damn sense at all. People want to shit on Tannehill and I don't think he's great or anything, but he has spent his entire career getting killed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
If the NFL doesn’t make the Patriots Browns game the Thanksgiving night game then I don’t want to live on this planet anymore. Thanksgiving night football, where thanksgiving was invented. The new up and comers against the old guard. You’re welcome America.

Just about pissed myself laughing. What made me laughing even harder, was you might be right lol.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here's a radical idea, fix your Oline?

What mobile QB are you going to get that will save you otherwise?

Well, yeah they have tried fixing the o line. To no avail. Obviously it needs fixing, but if you put a pure pocket passer back there now... Good luck. The whole team needs to be torn down.. again. They need the draft picks, and its never a good sign when a team is ready to deal their top ten number one pick, 1 year after drafting them.

If they can get him though for say a 5th, or 6th rounder, sure go for it. Worth a shot.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, supposedly Tyreek Hill broke his 3 year old kids arm.

I mean, AP got a full season for child abuse

• 3WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damn, supposedly Tyreek Hill broke his 3 year old kids arm.

I mean, AP got a full season for child abuse

If that story is true no way he comes back from that.

They cut Hunt for less. What a disaster for KC

Last edited: