2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Seahawks would be retarded to ever let him walk. He'd be an instant upgrade for all but a handful of teams in the league.
Yup. That's why I can't really listen to any of the rumors. They should let him walk though if they are going to continue running an offense like they have Blake Bortles at QB.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I can't see a world where the Seahawks let him walk. But strange shit happens in the NFL all the time.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If you were going to move on from Wilson, now is probably the best time to do so.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
j.gif

Kaines

Potato Supreme
And now it makes sense why football was waaaaaay down the list of his priorities.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
With the 49ers luck, I expect Reuben Foster to suddenly become a model citizen and perennial all-pro

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With the 49ers luck, I expect Reuben Foster to suddenly become a model citizen and perennial all-pro

This would require the Redskins to have good luck/made a good decision on a questionable player.

So lol?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Am curious if there is any truth to wanting to end up on the Giants.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Wow crazy numbers, wish I had the talent to just hold a pro QB's clip board.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Seattle is retarded, but I'm not going to pretend Dallas isn't going to do something similarly stupid w/ Dak in the near future.

• 1Fumble
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Seattle is retarded, but I'm not going to pretend Dallas isn't going to do something similarly stupid w/ Dak in the near future.

You're retarded if you think someone else wouldn't give him those numbers if we let him even breath real hard on other teams. It sucks that QB pay has to be this way

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

How are they retarded? The most important position in sports, and he's GOOD. They would be retarded not to sign him. The dude rode out his contract. Never was an issue. He's one of the NFL's good guys, and recognizable. Pay his ass.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users