2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
If there is anything we know about the Chargers it's that Rivers always fires.

All I can hear is Pats End Zone Militia firing yet another salute. They could very well be responsible for half of Rivers' brood

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
You know what I think of towards the end of games in a close game with the opponent having the ball and apass is thrown..

Please don't catch the ball and for God's sake no defensive pass interference. .every long pass at that time I Expect the P.I. call and am relieved when it is not called.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You know what I think of towards the end of games in a close game with the opponent having the ball and apass is thrown..

Please don't catch the ball and for God's sake no defensive pass interference. .every long pass at that time I Expect the P.I. call and am relieved when it is not called.

I'm the same way except calls aren't even close to equal now. You have a DB almost mugging a WR but QBs get a hand within 3 ft of their head and it's time for a new set of downs. It would be nice if they just let the guys play the damn game..........

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
It would be nice if they just let the guys play the damn game..........

Sure would. Seems like any game I watch now (which is way less than most people here, i'm sure, since I don't watch too many) i'm left thinking either "WTF how is that x penalty" or "WTF how is that not x penalty" constantly because they call so much silly shit and don't call so much blatant shit and it's totally inconsistent. Only way to become consistent is to dial it back because the other option is a flag on basically every play.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rumor is the Chargers are among 3 teams that have made an offer on Rosen. They offered a second. Hope Arizona takes it.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

a part of me wishes they made him the highest paid QB so that they would have nothing left to sort out the team and they would continue to suck balls for years to come.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
How many kids does Rosen have?

Obviously once he starts with the Chargers he will begin working his way up to the requisite 9.

If they keep Wilson they need to stop running an offense like he is Blake Bortles. Otherwise trade him to someone that will use him well.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

a part of me wishes they made him the highest paid QB so that they would have nothing left to sort out the team and they would continue to suck balls for years to come.

They only have $12 million in cap room currently. Any extensions that doesn't result in a net gain of cap room will basically force them out of any significant free agent moves for the next couple years.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
They only have $12 million in cap room currently. Any extensions that doesn't result in a net gain of cap room will basically force them out of any significant free agent moves for the next couple years.

Seriously? All of the stars from their super bowl team are gone except Wilson and he's not even signed and they only have $12M in space? That seems like bad management.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

this is fantastic news

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah we franchised Frank Clark which... I am kind of meh about. Not sure I agree with it but he was the only good pass rush we had last year(what little of it we had) so yeah

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Some of the talking heads think Wilson could go to the Giants or something next year. I find that highly unlikely.

Fadaar

That guy
Seahawks would be retarded to ever let him walk. He'd be an instant upgrade for all but a handful of teams in the league.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users