2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Tyreek Hill's girlfriend recorded him talking about their son's injury in Dubai when they were on vacation going through the airport. Apparently as an insurance policy, and now a KC TV station has it and will be airing it tonight, it's 11 minutes long.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
More quotes from the disturbing audio:

Crystal: “He’s terrified of you”

Hill: “He's terrified of me, you should be terrified of me too b****”

Crystal: “He says daddy did it”

Crystal: “You’re always beating him when he’s crying. You open his arms & punch him in the chest."

fuck him, hopefully the audio will get him charged.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Chiefs seem cursed, hell they even got rid of Marcus Peters on their own and then Hunt gets himself kicked off the team and now this.

Even Chiefs fans want him in jail now.

• 2Like

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chiefs seem cursed, hell they even got rid of Marcus Peters on their own and then Hunt gets himself kicked off the team and now this.

Even Chiefs fans want him in jail now.
On the bright side we celebrate Tyreek Hill's graduation from Adrian Peterson's school of parenting.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Also, if you draft a guy like this why the fuck aren't you hiring them professional help, taking care of all his needs, and watching him like a fucking hawk?

Dude should never be left alone with a child ever again.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
WTF is this a ugly clothes fashion show?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I guess receiver just moved up the board for the Chiefs. I think the Rams trade down if they can so this is going to be a long fucking boring day. Why am I watching this?

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess receiver just moved up the board for the Chiefs. I think the Rams trade down if they can so this is going to be a long fucking boring day. Why am I watching this?
Welcome to being a patriots fan. Three hours until your pick only to have them trade down, or pick someone graded at the fifth round. Statistically speaking, I should never disagree with belichick, but jfc is the first round anti-climactic.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
2nd day is just more interesting and I think the Rams have done well the past few years even with the trades. This shit being split up over 3 days is fucking annoying.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn that's a shit ton of people to watch a draft live.
Yeah, I just don't understand that. You go out in that huge crowd of people, just to be there in person while they make the picks? Crazy

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Aaron Donald gonna break this kid in half. (wait is it too early to make a Tyreek Hill joke?)

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Cardinals are a train wreck unless they get some firsts for Rosen and Murray turns into a star.

Ameraves Ameraves grats on the other Bosa.

• 2Solidarity

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well at least the cardinals get to pick 1st again in next years draft. That kid is going to get wrecked in the nfc west.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf