2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh man the old dude cover band in the background. This draft is unintentionally hilarious?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Goddamn WHY did they have this shit in Nashville. Loud shitty country music drowning out everything

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah nothing against Murray, I think he’s a hell of a ball player, but NFL linebackers and safeties can catch him - they need more pieces elsewhere, maybe they can get some of them trading Rosen.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Goddamn WHY did they have this shit in Nashville. Loud shitty country music drowning out everything
I feel like I lost enough IQ points during that Dolly Parton intro that I should try out for the KC offense.

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The Cardinals are a train wreck unless they get some firsts for Rosen and Murray turns into a star.

Ameraves Ameraves grats on the other Bosa.
Gotta say I am pretty excited about our front 7 all of the sudden. If they manage to grab a good safety at the top of the 2nd round, the defense suddenly looks a whole lot better. The only big question mark at that point comes with one of the outside corners.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah nothing against Murray, I think he’s a hell of a ball player, but NFL linebackers and safeties can catch him - they need more pieces elsewhere, maybe they can get some of them trading Rosen.

You mean like trading Rosen for an entire new offensive line?

• 3Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As a chiefs fan, fuck Hill. I hope the league puts him on at least a year ban since I think the chiefs will struggle to make the right decision this time.

I mean, yeah, gold digger doing a secret recording but there's too much smoke around Hill his entire college and pro career. Hunt nearly gets banished for pushing a woman who pushed him and peterson got a year ban, so Hill needs at least that.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit. Quinnen Williams sounds straight retarded...man

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
One of our managers here played for Ole Miss and is friends with Terrence Metcalf and has known DK since he was a tot.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that seems like a bit of a reach there by the Raiders. Shit, he probably could have been around for their next pick at 24

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Gotta say I am pretty excited about our front 7 all of the sudden. If they manage to grab a good safety at the top of the 2nd round, the defense suddenly looks a whole lot better. The only big question mark at that point comes with one of the outside corners.
If he's anywhere close to Joey he will be a huge help.

Hopefully this Ferrell kid doesn't kill old man Rivers.