2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Are they letting these old dudes have breaks? How much cocaine do you think they've done to get through this?

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Happy with the Skins trading up for Sweat. looks like a good risk for two 2nds.

Haskins and Sweat? Didn't see that coming

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's a great trade? I'm just eyeballing but I like it.

Moving down 14 picks to get the 79th pick. (minus a 6th who cares)

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Surely they had a highlight of N'Keal Harry gaining separation from someone in college at some point?

They said they were worried about his speed, and I guess I see why.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moving back up to get Sweat seems like crazy good value as long as the health concerns turn out to be nothing. We always pick weak/mediocre players in Round 2 anyways. Could have been a home run 1st for us, and we have two 3rd round picks tomorrow still.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Didn't get to shit post last night because I went right to bed but I am pretty happy with the Chargers pick. I wanted a line guy and thats what we got.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Not a Redskins fan, but they really got a steals by Haskins and Sweat falling that low. IMO they had the best 1st round.

Now if the Skins are smart. LET THE KID SIT OUT a couple years. Learn and get the line shored up.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Skins had a great draft for sure.

I am happy with the bills getting oliver at 9. He will be a beast

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Not a Redskins fan, but they really got a steals by Haskins and Sweat falling that low. IMO they had the best 1st round.

Now if the Skins are smart. LET THE KID SIT OUT a couple years. Learn and get the line shored up.

Truth - teams need to learn from what KC did with Mahomes.

Merrith

Skins had a great draft for sure.

I am happy with the bills getting oliver at 9. He will be a beast

I saw some guy on Skins board saying in 10 years Oliver will be remembered as the best player in this draft. Not sure if he watched him a ton in college or whatever but just seemed like one of those predictions to remember.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We'll see, Oliver dominated against a bunch of guys who are JV players. I personally dont think he is Khalil Mack 2.0, the game Buffalo played Ohio State you could easily tell Mack was the best player for either team (Ohio State fans scoffed at the notion too) but I never got that feeling with Oliver

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

We'll see, Oliver dominated against a bunch of guys who are JV players. I personally dont think he is Khalil Mack 2.0, the game Buffalo played Ohio State you could easily tell Mack was the best player for either team (Ohio State fans scoffed at the notion too) but I never got that feeling with Oliver

He's a DT so wouldn't be compared to Mack all that much, but I get what you're saying as far as competition each faced.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Just gonna ignore his game as a freshman against OU when he couldn’t be blocked and also single handedly shut down their offense?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
IF he bonds will with brady & learns the playbook fast, harry could be really really good for the patriots this year. he has good speed, doesn't get great separation, but has great hands and makes the contested pass a lot of the time, and when he has the ball has very good YAC numbers.. (and does punts/kickoffs)

First WR selected by the patriots in the first round since belichek became head coach.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I saw some guy on Skins board saying in 10 years Oliver will be remembered as the best player in this draft. Not sure if he watched him a ton in college or whatever but just seemed like one of those predictions to remember.

We'll never forgot what some random guy on a Skins board said about some other guy nobody heard of

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users