2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just gonna ignore his game as a freshman against OU when he couldn’t be blocked and also single handedly shut down their offense?
You're full of shit.

I watched that game.......he didnt "single handedly shut down their offense". Houstons DL feasted on a center starting his first career game, they had another DL who had a better game than Oliver (5 tackles 2 sacks 1 FF vs Olivers 7 tackles 2 sacks).

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was hoping the Chargers would get him but our second pick is farther down and might be screwing us.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Beyond winning the yearly whiny faggot award, even Manning knows that his chances of beating out a middling Duke QB are at best 50%. The lights have finally flickered on!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Beyond winning the yearly whiny faggot award, even Manning knows that his chances of beating out a middling Duke QB are at best 50%. The lights have finally flickered on!

Even if he's no Trent Dilfer, Manning will always be remembered as one of the worst QBs to ever win a Super Bowl.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure how Miami is going to give up a mid 2nd for Rosen. Who are they bidding against but themselves? Everyone knows Arizona is going to move him.

Fadaar

That guy

11.png

• 10Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure how Miami is going to give up a mid 2nd for Rosen. Who are they bidding against but themselves? Everyone knows Arizona is going to move him.
I wouldn't mind seeing the cards keep him and then trade him when a QB goes down in the season. Then again I don't see Murray playing all 16 games due to injury.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Oh hey the Bengals spend another early draft pick on a TE. Cool.

• 1Worf

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Dolphins get Rosen for a song. Its crazy to think a guy with first round talent just fell in their lap. Probably better than anyone they could have drafted this year.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Dolphins trade back to 62 from 48. Then trade 62 to Arizona for Rosen and a 5th next year? Dolphins actually got a better deal than expected for once?!?!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Dolphins fucking fleeced us, but good for Rosen. I will be cheering for him to defeat the evil empire this season.