2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
I don't think he is ever going to be the same. This is why you don't pay RBs.

I wonder if he got a red flag during his medical at the combine. You would think some doctor would have see something and said “hey, he might have issues by 26”.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
With 2 GMs canned post draft I wonder if this will become the norm.

I'm not sure you can flag Gurley as a candidate for arthritis? I don't know enough about it to say either way but he tore his ACL his senior year(2014) and missed 1 game between then and last year.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
With 2 GMs canned post draft I wonder if this will become the norm.

I'm not sure you can flag Gurley as a candidate for arthritis? I don't know enough about it to say either way but he tore his ACL his senior year(2014) and missed 1 game between then and last year.
Post draft is a good time to fire him unless you don't trust him to evaluate talent.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just can't hate football coaches anymore. No matter how bad they are or what they do, I compare them to buddy ryan and realize they're not THAT bad.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Amod Amod Can this thread have NFL in the title? It triggers me that it doesn't specify the sport/league.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
It sucks but don't pay RBs.

I wonder if there's been a decrease in the number/quality of athletes who are even willing to play RB at this point.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Hey, it been over a year since his last DUI. That's progress :rolleyes:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user