2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It's early in the 4th, but we'll get this out of the way now so I can go do something else for a bit until Bears Eagles starts:

Grats Chargers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Refs giving lots of help there to the Ravens but just hung 8 anyway. Thank goodness. That was a wild couple minutes!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
at this point if I were Flacco I'd just say go fuck yourselves and go to the locker room.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh man he was putting his helmet on, thought he was going in. Wtf are they doing? Lamar has done ZERO all game.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't see how you keep your "franchise" Superbowl winning QB on the team and not expect something like this to happen when the new guy struggles. (thankfully they didn't have that problem in Dallas right?)

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Oh man he was putting his helmet on, thought he was going in. Wtf are they doing? Lamar has done ZERO all game.
He put it on at the start of the 3rd too. Not sure why they are not giving him a chance. They have nothing to lose.

CLw7BWuUwAA02IZ.0.0.jpeg

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
6 passing yards, that HAS GOT to be a playoff record right? Jesus fucking christ, fire Harbaugh before the game is over.

• 1Solidarity

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Was Flacco really that much worse than Jackson during the regular season? I haven't payed much attention to the Ravens this season.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Haha, sorry -2 passing yards now. How the fuck did this team make the playoffs?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
5 sacks, 1 interception, 3/10, -2 total passing yards

*edit*

And the QB coach is kneeling with Jackson while ignoring Flacco

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Rivers run!!

I wonder if Harbaugh gets fired after this. Should have gone to Flacco to start the second half.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This has got to be the worst playoff QB performance I've ever seen. And I've seen Dalton in the playoffs.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This has got to be the worst playoff QB performance I've ever seen. And I've seen Dalton in the playoffs.

and the worst part (for Jackson) is that it's not like the Chargers have some epic defense this season. They're a solid middle of the pack defense and Jackson looks like total shit.