2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol poor Rams. Assemble an incredible roster, have the reigning defensive player of the year anchoring your defense, plus Suh and the rest of that defense, add Cooks on offense, have the offensive player of the year carrying the ball, a young franchise QB who is playing at a high level on low money and make it to the big dance only to SCORE THREE POINTS.

I can see losing like the charges did to the 49ers in the 94 season when they lost like 52 - 27 or some shit, which is terrible for the losing team, but hey at least you were able to kind of move th ball and score some points. The Patriots defense is average at best. I just think Belechick outcoached the fuck out of McVey.

Also, Field Yates, who gets paid as a top level NFL insider and former NFL talent scout/front office guy; said that the Bengals should take Kyler Murray. Yeah, its not the Giants, but its still a team picking at 11. NFL.com has the Broncos pulling the trigger on Murray at 10. So dont act like im fucking retarded for suggesting the Giants could maybe consider him at 6

They will probably take Haskins but you never know he could turn out to be trash. But either way, if they do take Haskins, Lock, or Murray, and whoever they take turns out to be a dynamic player who wins games for them, the Giants front office will look like geniuses. They would have a young talented QB, a possible MVP runner, and possibly a top 3 WR when healthy at wideout. They could easily dominate in that division if they rip off a few early wins and their newly drafted QB fits in and starts winning games to win over a locker room thats tired of losing.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
funny thing with the patriots, BARRING Injuries(and/or brady not playing for 3 more seasons), i can see them making 1 or 2 additional superbowls more before brady retires.
patriot needs this upcoming year, one or two fast(sub 4.5 40 time preferably) -smart- wide receivers that can stretch the field better than hogan and dorcett did this year (didn't really)
This list is not extensive and i am using projected 40 times numbers, but:

brown
cambell
ridley
hall
boykin
godwin

all fit in this category and most are 2nd thru 5th round projections.
godwin supposedly is a nasty route runner.

currently(supposedly) the patriots have
1 pick in the first fourth fifth and sixth rounds
2 picks in the 2nd round
3 picks in the 3rd and 7th round.

12 picks in total.

HOPEFULLY they can get a good rookie WR that isn't injury prone (mitchell from a few years ago was GOOD, but injured WAY too often-which is why he was traded-and is not on any team atm (something like 10 surgeries so far in like 4-5 years)

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Not quite 50% of the time. Shit, the Redskins have won a higher % of their games the last 4 years than Pats Super Bowl % in last 19 years. Turrible.

The era of Brady is 2001-2018, 18 years, 9 Super Bowls. That’s exactly 50%

Hosix

All labs matter!
funny thing with the patriots, BARRING Injuries(and/or brady not playing for 3 more seasons), i can see them making 1 or 2 additional superbowls more before brady retires.
patriot needs this upcoming year, one or two fast(sub 4.5 40 time preferably) -smart- wide receivers that can stretch the field better than hogan and dorcett did this year (didn't really)
This list is not extensive and i am using projected 40 times numbers, but:

brown
cambell
ridley
hall
boykin
godwin

all fit in this category and most are 2nd thru 5th round projections.
godwin supposedly is a nasty route runner.

currently(supposedly) the patriots have
1 pick in the first fourth fifth and sixth rounds
2 picks in the 2nd round
3 picks in the 3rd and 7th round.

12 picks in total.

HOPEFULLY they can get a good rookie WR that isn't injury prone (mitchell from a few years ago was GOOD, but injured WAY too often-which is why he was traded-and is not on any team atm (something like 10 surgeries so far in like 4-5 years)

So big bill values the 40 but no nearly as much as that 3 cone drill. I read an article on SI a few years ago that talked about how hip movement and change of direction was more important than speed to him.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
18 yrs if you count just being the regular starter, no matter what though, that is a shit ton of sb's.

Never been done before, and I doubt it will be done again after he is gone.

Godwin, is not the speediest, but supposedly explodes from cuts to get separation. Which is why I mention him, the others are mostly speed. Godwin -supposedly- runs great sharp routes

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
18 yrs if you count just being the regular starter, no matter what though, that is a shit ton of sb's.

Never been done before, and I doubt it will be done again after he is gone.

Godwin, is not the speediest, but supposedly explodes from cuts to get separation. Which is why I mention him, the others are mostly speed. Godwin -supposedly- runs great sharp routes

Terry McLaurin will probably be a late midrounder that you guys can snag on the cheap. He probably checks all of the boxes that you're looking for.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
ricflair.jpg

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
AAF begins tomorrow. The Orlando Apollos beging their quest for domination tomorrow night on CBS.