DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
IMG-20190121-WA0000.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
NFL OT has always been like that in a sense. At least they got rid of first team with possession being able to win on a FG.

Oh I agree, its better, I still think it should just be handled as another full quarter. Give each team a chance to score, and more importantly a chance to respond.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Still can't believe after all that we had to settle for a 57 yard FGA and we actually made it easily. Talk about pressure, guess Greg the Leg isn't quite Charger material.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saints got fucking robbed, that ref needed fired right after the game. Sucks for them they outplay the Rams when it counts and somehow a call that wouldnt get missed in a fucking high school game costs them a SB trip.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Congrats Rams! Crush the AFC for me!

Also KC looked a lot like the Chargers on that drive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Saints got fucking robbed, that ref needed fired right after the game. Sucks for them they outplay the Rams when it counts and somehow a call that wouldnt get missed in a fucking high school game costs them a SB trip.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Even though they knock my team out, the Steelers I was hoping the Saints win since they are my home team. Not gonna lie they got robbed and again Vegas won.