2019 NFL Post Season Thread - Rams vs. Patriots for SuperBowl

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Easy FG b/c they declined the penalty, and 10 point lead it's over.

But I guess they'll try to sneak it or draw them offside?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you take the penalty pats might not get a fg but there's like 20 seconds left

and if you decline the penalty they get the FG and you have a minute and a half to score twice, and onside kick recoveries are down to what, 10% or so?

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Snuck it in. Congrats Boston fans your long nightmare of going 3 months and some change without a major sports championship has ended.

Fuck Suh, Peter's, and Talib. That offensive performance couldn't have wasted the performance of a better group.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Here it is!!!

AggressiveBitterCanary-small.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fuck that was closer than I thought it'd be. Whatever Rams offense no showed in the biggest game. Embarrassing effort, if I was AD and Suh I'd go code red on Goff in the showers after this one :p

Grats to the couple of non total retard Pats fans. (not you Zombie)

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol STILL throwing flags at the Rams after the game is already over

What was up with Todd Gurley during the postseason?

He had one bad game and a coach that barely finished puberty decided he wasn't good enough to touch the ball anymore.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Shit performance by the Rams' offense. No touchdowns in the biggest game of your life? You have one fucking job! You failed.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Feels like Goff just proved he can't win the big one, defense holds Tom Brady to fucking 13 points and you lose. God damn.