2019 NFL Offseason: Chargers Started Early

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What I don't get is why people think college linemen are midgets when they are the same size as the pros. If Murray can throw over college linemen he can throw over pro linemen.

You think college lines are the same size as NFL lines? Really?

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
You think college lines are the same size as NFL lines? Really?
I mean the actual lineman are about the same size when you're talking about these top schools. That's mostly where the NFL linemen come from. But the actual gameplay is different and as you can see from the picture posted they tend to play spread out much more than in the pros.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
I mean the actual lineman are about the same size when you're talking about these top schools. That's mostly where the NFL linemen come from. But the actual gameplay is different and as you can see from the picture posted they tend to play spread out much more than in the pros.

Ya the spread helps kyler a lot. It opens up throwing lanes he wouldn’t have otherwise. He might have an RG3 type first year. He will be running lots....so he will be getting hit lots. Then teams will figure him out and he will be a below average Russ Wilson. He plays hard and he looks fast, but everyone is fast in the NFL.

• 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
NFL memes with the burn lol.

Attachments

• Lions burn.jpg
    Lions burn.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even the former CEO's of Sears, Blockbuster, Enron, Kodak, and SOE would be an upgrade over Goodell.

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ya the spread helps kyler a lot. It opens up throwing lanes he wouldn’t have otherwise. He might have an RG3 type first year. He will be running lots....so he will be getting hit lots. Then teams will figure him out and he will be a below average Russ Wilson. He plays hard and he looks fast, but everyone is fast in the NFL.
So a below top 5 QB? Um ok.

• 1Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I think it's supposed to show a few things. First, he's invested somewhat significant effort and resources towards finding a QB. Second, it's a crap shoot for even guys like him. Third, even being a crap shoot, has any guy ever been so unlucky or poor at evaluating QB talent? Fuck, does anyone think Flacco is an upgrade? Shouldn't someone like Elway know better? Or does he think he will get lucky a second time? I've never liked Flacco or his talent and he's always delivered on my low expectations.

It's a bit misleading, though. Manning was their starting QB when healthy up until the 2016 season. Lynch, Keenum, and now Flacco are the only ones they realistically thought would be starters and play at a high level.

Not everyone can go from a Favre right to a Rodgers. Their QB situation doesn't seem any different than any other team and its not like there's been any franchise QBs in free agency or any in the draft they've had a chance at.

• 2Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That would be awesome. He can try to catch horrible passes thrown by a QB that's constantly getting pressured.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if this means he will also get a job or are they gonna just keep blackballing him without collusion

Last edited:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder if this means he will also get a job or are they gonna just keep blackballing him without collusion

no team in their right mind is gonna hire him, unless that was part of the settlement and NFL front office is gonna "persuade" some team to pick him up in exchange for shady backend deals to be cashed in at later dates. Raiders maybe? They seem desperate enough and could use some leverage finding a home stadium for next season. Plus Davis and Gruden are insane enough to actually go for this.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Colin Kaepernick, Eric Reid Settle Grievances with NFL in Collusion Case

My guess is that he probably got a decent bit of coin. Whether there was collusion or not, I doubt the NFL wanted this to continue lingering.

Whole thing makes me sick. You have a legion of retards supporting this worthless sack of shit as an 'Ambassador of Race' while this asshole proves every time it's just about the money. More power to him but I'm sick of the fucking narrative that's being pushed. Part of the contract should require physical removal of his tongue.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Part of the settlement could be he won't pursue a job in the NFL or ever offered one.

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Maybe he'll sign with the skins so Tim Rattay can be his QB coach. Then Kap can spend an entire hard knocks season bullying Tim and showing him who's boss.

Redskins also have Tomsula and Rob Ryan hanging around to help lure in hard knocks.