2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently the Shittsburgh fans were doing the wave to celebrate the injured Seahawk. Around the 18 minute mark.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Or maybe I'm just telling myself that because there is a lot of noise that it would be a 3 team trade that would include WFT getting Tua

• 1Dislike

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, if something does happen, I do wonder what happens with Tua. Find it hard to think he will find success in the NFL no matter where he ends up

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
No Baker tomorrow, wonder if it will just be this game or if he ends up on injured reserve for awhile.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Ya, if something does happen, I do wonder what happens with Tua. Find it hard to think he will find success in the NFL no matter where he ends up
Yeah he doesnt have great size or arm strength to cover up his deficiencies, so his ceiling is Drew Brees; a cerebral type QB...

...oh no Tua scored a 13 on the Wonderlic test. The average wonderlic score for janitors is 14.

He will get his chances though, and probably end up a backup QB for a few years at least.

• 1Mother of God

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently the Shittsburgh fans were doing the wave to celebrate the injured Seahawk. Around the 18 minute mark.

What a fucking joke. You pulled a video from a guy who called this the lolcow of the week.

Dude is down for like 20 minutes and 3 tv timeouts, bored fans are gonna do shit like this they werent cheering his injury.

Be a bigger pussy please.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I prefer the narrative that Steeler fans are shitty so I choose to believe that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I prefer the narrative that Steeler fans are shitty so I choose to believe that.
Bro there was 1 dude on his phone and not on the edge of his seat when Shazier got hurt in Cincy, fuck your shitty ass fans!

• 1Faggotry

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Bro there was 1 dude on his phone and not on the edge of his seat when Shazier got hurt in Cincy, fuck your shitty ass fans!

What if... and Im just spit balling here but what if.... BOTH sets of fans are dogshit human beings

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude I was kidding, thought that was apparent but internet doesnt always translate. Im sorry but maybe its the asshole in me, but seeing all the frontline people who were having to actually do important jobs when covid hit (making less in a year than these guys make in a week) makes me roll my eyes at their "injuries" unless they actually die or some shit. That includes Shazier, I was being sarcastic nor would I care if the Bengals fans were doing the wave after 30 minutes. Its a game, and a violent one they know the risks of when they sign that contract. Hell, they should go to bed every night and say prayers in their 50 IQ voices to whatever god is above that they get paid to do this shit -- that goes for every person in the NFL.

They are a useless distraction in hedonistic times, nothing more -- that much was made clear. My exs mom in Atlanta is a 6th grade teacher who was always spending her own money to try and do good in this world for kids whose parents mostly didnt even give a shit -- then you see these retards making this kind of cash -- sorry, I guess in my old age I dont give a fuck when you see people like her struggling and guys come back from overseas with actual injuries, ptsd etc missing legs and shit who cant even make a fucking mortgage payment.

NFL players can fuck off.

Last edited:

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What if... and Im just spit balling here but what if.... BOTH sets of fans are dogshit human beings
This. I think in a shitty fan contest Pittsburg wins though because of their long tradition of loving dirty players there. Seattle is super chippy and bends the rules constantly, but they have never done some of the outright headhunting like certain Steeler players have. With Seattle its 12th man jerking themselves off kind of shit and smugness, sort of like Boston area sports fans but a little more sly and less obnoxious. Steelers fans are a bunch of townie assholes who don't seem to mind having Rape Ape lead their team at all.

Neither hold a candle to Philli fans, though. Those motherfuckers threw ice balls at Santa Claus. I would have said Raider fans, but I think the outright criminal shit they did in the stands has died down since they moved to Vegas.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah, most Steeler fans know Ben is a douche (and likely guilty) but understand no team is going to ditch a HoF QB when the police work doesnt show anything. Thats any franchise, and human nature -- people will forgive lots of sins if you can throw a football gud for their favorite team.

Pretty much every team has had shit they sweep under the rug with star players. Buddy of mine bartends in Pittsburgh and said when Ben would go to bars he would spend thousands and expect the bar to pick up the tab since people would start showing up since he was there and he was making them money -- least that's how his egomaniac mind made it play out. He would be pissed if he had to pay a tab anywhere -- guy is a giant cocksucker. The NFL doesnt care -- the fact DeShaun Watson is even being considered for any team right now should be evidence to that.

Ray "stabstabbed a man to death" Lewis -- I mean, the NFL had NO problems using videos of him in coming out of the tunnel doing his douchey dance for bigcashdollars to promote the league. You think Goodell etc knew that this dude was 100% guilty? Sure they did.

• 1Solidarity

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Is it finally happening?!

:rolleyes:
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Stickers Please GIF by Angry Birds

matt mitrione eye roll GIF by Nickelodeon at Super Bowl

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

Can't be done, the money doesn't work. I was assured.

yall are falling for clickbait.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This. I think in a shitty fan contest Pittsburg wins though because of their long tradition of loving dirty players there. Seattle is super chippy and bends the rules constantly, but they have never done some of the outright headhunting like certain Steeler players have. With Seattle its 12th man jerking themselves off kind of shit and smugness, sort of like Boston area sports fans but a little more sly and less obnoxious. Steelers fans are a bunch of townie assholes who don't seem to mind having Rape Ape lead their team at all.

Neither hold a candle to Philli fans, though. Those motherfuckers threw ice balls at Santa Claus. I would have said Raider fans, but I think the outright criminal shit they did in the stands has died down since they moved to Vegas.

True story time:

My 1st year of college I went to a Philly game to see Randall Cunningham play the Steelers with my new dorm buds. (Man could Cunningham throw a pretty ball). I had on my Patriots hat on. Remember. Philly vs Steelers. The entire game the two guys behind me kept kicking my chair hard every time Philly made a big play as if I was a Steelers fan.

We called the usher over and told him what's up. He asked me why did I wear my Pats hat, and laughed it off.

Next big play, kicked my chair again. I punched the fuck out the guy. We walked out. Fuck Philly.

End of story.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
True story time:

My 1st year of college I went to a Philly game to see Randall Cunningham play the Steelers with my new dorm buds. (Man could Cunningham throw a pretty ball). I had on my Patriots hat on. Remember. Philly vs Steelers. The entire game the two guys behind me kept kicking my chair hard every time Philly made a big play as if I was a Steelers fan.

We called the usher over and told him what's up. He asked me why did I wear my Pats hat, and laughed it off.

Next big play, kicked my chair again. I punched the fuck out the guy. We walked out. Fuck Philly.

End of story.

If you were wearing a Philly hat they probably would have kicked harder.