2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
True story time:

My 1st year of college I went to a Philly game to see Randall Cunningham play the Steelers with my new dorm buds. (Man could Cunningham throw a pretty ball). I had on my Patriots hat on. Remember. Philly vs Steelers. The entire game the two guys behind me kept kicking my chair hard every time Philly made a big play as if I was a Steelers fan.

We called the usher over and told him what's up. He asked me why did I wear my Pats hat, and laughed it off.

Next big play, kicked my chair again. I punched the fuck out the guy. We walked out. Fuck Philly.

End of story.
Ugh

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm so excited I started McManus in fantasy. Bridgewater just looks hopeless out there, put Lock in, at least Denver can have a throw it up for jump balls/pass interference calls downfield.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So how does Baker look compared to Keenum? I didn't see much of the game. Looked like he started off strong but was sort of petering out quickly. This morning I see the brownies won though.

Do we have a QB controversy?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
So how does Baker look compared to Keenum? I didn't see much of the game. Looked like he started off strong but was sort of petering out quickly. This morning I see the brownies won though.

Do we have a QB controversy?
QB controversy? Hell no. The Browns DO have a new starting RB though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Keenum might be one of the best back ups
Very serviceable last night, but he can’t steal the job from a healthy Baker.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'd say the jury is still out on Fields. Even with Elway supposedly not calling the shots they definitely fucked it up again

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everyone sucks on Nagy. Ill wait to judge Fields until after a regime change.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Yeah but Justin Fields sucks.

His coach and team and scheme suck. He should do OK if he can get Nagy fired =D
Its Mitch Trubisky all over again.

Really good chance Mitch gets a chance at starting next year if he can follow Daboll to a new HC gig.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
LOL just saw the Washington kickers name is Blewitt and then he missed. Fucking awesome.

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users