2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fucking awesome. This has been a wild year for upsets so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
britney spears dolphin GIF

Dolphins win and go home with the cheerleaders.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean, I'm sure they wanted to let his finger heal for another week and a half. Even with the defense stepping up it's really hard watching how bad that Oline is.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cha Ching if he can absolutely prove the NFL did the leaking or the NFL just wants to settle. Nothing he does legally is gonna restore his reputation.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The NFL has now gone the way of Activi-Blizzard and are just simply denying reality.... as all woke corporations will do.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if Gruden has any grounds legally, but I bet he does if he is filing suit.

Goodell fucked him because Gruden called him a faggot and was openly mocking him in closed circles.

If you come at the king you best not miss.

Goodell is absolutely a faggot and I hope Gruden wins his suit. But you cant be talking wild like that about the top man on the totem, especially if that man has some dirt on you. I wonder if Gruden knew that Goodell had the e-mails?

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure if Gruden has any grounds legally, but I bet he does if he is filing suit.

Goodell fucked him because Gruden called him a faggot and was openly mocking him in closed circles.

If you come at the king you best not miss.

Goodell is absolutely a faggot and I hope Gruden wins his suit. But you cant be talking wild like that about the top man on the totem, especially if that man has some dirt on you. I wonder if Gruden knew that Goodell had the e-mails?

Don't be such a cuck. Gruden wasn't even a coach or even an NFL employee when he sent those emails.

• 2Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Personally, I always found Gruden to be an insufferable twat.

But, you call Goodell a pussy and a faggot, and you gain a few points in my book 👍

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How was it work e-mail if he wasnt an NFL employee at the time?

Someone is cap.

• 1Like