2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But no comment regarding the entire team running into the endzone for a team celebration after an interception
Holy fuck, really?

Teams have giant cameras (pretty sure Dallas and a few others) in their endzones to take team pictures for that kind of celebration shit. I give zero fucks about that. Are you new to this football thing and have never have seen this before? Approaching the bench of another team is not the same thing, yet I dont know how many ways I can say I dont think what Marsh did was something worthy of a penalty at that critical point in the game. It was kind of douchey, but you know, nothing on the level of faggotry as defending Vontaze Burfict, right?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe the burned out old fattie just needs some extra time off and they figured this is basically a bye-week anyway.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure he is an upgrade over Mason Rudolph or whatever middle tier QB is available at this point.

Hoping the Rodgers to Steelers rumors end up being true just to see what he could do with the weapons there next year. My feeling is Pittsburgh this year is just good enough to screw themselves out of a high draft pick while having a zero percent chance of winning the SB

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Was a bad old school dude. RIP.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

That's a bummer

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Fuck it I'll just talk to myself. Brady = washed.

tumbleweed GIF

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
Our defense has been screwed so far. It was like 14 vs 3 mins in TOP until this drive - the defense has to be gassed. We're lucky that the score isn't 21-0 right now

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
PATS looking good so far. Kicking Cleveland's ass thru 1.5 quarters. I think jones has only 1 or 2 incompletions