2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
damn Lenardo, I thought I was erratic and all over the place with my thoughts and commentary.....but holy shit you put me to SHAME.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like how pretty much everyone ignores his posts. This is maybe the first time anyone has ever acknowledged him.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Y'all are just dicks.

frinkiac GIF

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I didn't even know there was a difference between passer rating and QBR. Shouldn't those points form a line with a slope of 1?

Sterling

El Presidente
I didn't even know there was a difference between passer rating and QBR. Shouldn't those points form a line with a slope of 1?
Passer rating is the old stat that's been used for years. QBR is some ESPN stat that incorporates running and shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

lol I was going to say Jimmy G is basically better than Mahomes.

and Herbert is well, a messiah.

That stat curve is strange. lol @ Kirk Cousins.

Sterling

El Presidente
Chart is pretty dumb. Murray is way ahead of Herbert in passer rating and very slightly behind in QBR but they're labeled weirdly

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Chart is pretty dumb. Murray is way ahead of Herbert in passer rating and very slightly behind in QBR but they're labeled weirdly
Herbert has to rely on ESPN stats to look good. Otherwise he's behind Dak in passer rating.

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
Herbert has to rely on ESPN stats to look good. Otherwise he's behind Dak in passer rating.
I mean including running stats to rate QBs is probably a good idea, but they weigh it heavily. kind of interesting that murray gets less juice from running than herbert though. that's not something you'd suspect under normal circumstances

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Been here( site) thru most iterations of foh for umm at least 18 years. Been a long time y'all are "family".

And posted that from work, while working on a computation worksheet plan to submit to land court=mind taking a break from the pain of going why are the granite bounds fucking 5 inches off.....and how do I rotate the rest of the work and monuments found that will satisfy the court reviewer.

Complaining about the Colts wins? Look at the pats wins lately, and then look at the media hype they have right, they a re my team but, looking sst the win streak, played bad, plsyed teams missing stars due to injury , bad weather, etc.. yet suddenly they are THE team too beat in the afc according yo "the experts"

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
the league is ALWAYS mediocre, just one or two teams will be good "this" year- for the longest time, "this year" turned into ~20 years of being good with the patriots. it is just a few teams are on the high side and some on the low side.

the steelers for years were "good" they just were not better than the Patriots for most of the tenure of rothlisberger as qb
the packers for years were "good" just over the course of rodgers tenure as qb, OTHER nfc teams were as good or better
same for the colts under manning as qb(again patriots better), etc etc
the one team that tended to have the PATRIOTS number was the Ravens.

for YEARS the browns sucked, for YEARS the jets etc etc etc.

the NFL wants every team to be able to beat any other team on any given sunday, and this is what we get. on any given sunday- with minor exceptions, any team can lose or win depending on how they play.

Bills beat chiefs then next week chiefs beat the chargers then the chargers beat the bills...and all 3 lose to the ravens, but the ravens lose to the jaguars, and texans both of whom lose to the other 3 teams which team is better?

coaching matters. GOOD coaching Matters.

A few years ago the patriots o-line coach retired (scarnechia) and their o-line SUCKED under the new coach. he came back as a consultant and within a week -WITH THE SAME PEOPLE ON THE LINE- the line suddenly was good. Was that the players or the COACH?

on to homer time

patriots control their playoff destiny now.
win the rest of the games = bye week.

the colts on saturday night next week will be imo their hardest test to date & for the rest of the year, the colts are playing imo the best currently among all the AFC teams.
Lenardo right before posting

cocaine party hard GIF

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Jozu

Yea i remember reading Lenardo posts for more than 12 years.

The NFL thread has went thru multiple iterations over the years.