2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lenardo right before posting

cocaine party hard GIF

This is the gif I send to my work crew as a hype before every holiday party. It's timeless.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Seems like the Pats get to play a lot of bad teams every year.
The fact that Miami can suck and can still fuck over New England (beating them wk17 in 2015 to give Broncos #1 seed, wk17 2019 to give Chiefs #1 seed) from time to time is a point of pride for the last decade or so. I was actually more mad at the Bills during this last MNF game than I've been mad at the Dolphins at any point this season.

Oh look, the Bills and the Jets can never beat the Pats when it matters (Grats Buffalo you swept NE last year when they went 7-9 who gives a shit). Get your shit together!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This is the gif I send to my work crew as a hype before every holiday party. It's timeless.

They would fire me this day and age if I sent this out. No one sees humor any more.

• 5Truth!
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

With five games left in the season, Jackson has already been sacked a career-high 37 times. That’s the most of any quarterback in the league. And he’s getting sacked on 8.9 percent of his dropbacks, which is the most of any season in his four-year career.

Pretty insane rate. They've averaged just 15 points for the past 4 games which certainly needs to get better down the stretch

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'll be surprised if Ben can even walk in another 20 years

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol this is easily the worst defense I have ever seen in my life in Pittsburgh.

My HS defense had better gap discipline

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They're competing to see which side is worse.

Tomlin looks cool though.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if I will ever again be able to hear about someone dying unexpectedly without wanting to ask if they were vaxxed.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol good point.

The vax will end up being the most prolific serial killer in history.

• 1Picard