2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
DT dying is crazy. His performance dropped off after his mom was released from prison (thanks Obama) but was always a great receiver.

And vax? Who knows. I would expect more US athletes to be dropping like flies if it were that bad.

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>

In the age of covid couldn't that be considered assault with a deadly weapon given her spit is in the drink? :emoji_thinking: Lock her up

Modern Problems Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What if there was a "rich tier vax" that people like LeBron James has access to? And regular people get the poison.

Anyway, I really hope he didnt die from vax. Either way does anyone know what happened in 2019 that would cause sudden death 3 years later?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What if there was a "rich tier vax" that people like LeBron James has access to? And regular people get the poison.

Anyway, I really hope he didnt die from vax. Either way does anyone know what happened in 2019 that would cause sudden death 3 years later?

Anecdotal case, but my brother in law died from an aneurysm due to complications caused by a motorcycle accident a year prior.

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider

most likely a head injury, at CTE into the mix and its not a good situation.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tomlin was woke before woke was woke.

Him getting shitcanned in this age of black excellence will only be tolerable if he is replaced with more black excellence.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Timing on this could be just right. If Tomlin is gone I would expect Eric Bieniemy to be at the top of the list.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I really hate the QBR stat, but I think of "running" QBs are shit. They are basically a super high-risk gamble. They'll only have a few years where they are at peak performance, while a pocket passer will have a decade or more. Get a fucking running back to wear out and break if you want to run the ball. Nothing wrong with the QB running it, but it really should only happen when it's completely necessary.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Gankak Gankak Seattle coming through for The Boys. Stand up guys up there in the Northwest.

Dallas got word from the Seattle Seahawks, who played at Washington on Nov. 30, that the heated benches kept going out during the game.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really hate the QBR stat, but I think of "running" QBs are shit. They are basically a super high-risk gamble. They'll only have a few years where they are at peak performance, while a pocket passer will have a decade or more. Get a fucking running back to wear out and break if you want to run the ball. Nothing wrong with the QB running it, but it really should only happen when it's completely necessary.
Running QBs ARE shit. Jackson may even be the best passing 'running QB' yet, but he's still got nothing to show for it except a regular season MVP and a 1-3 playoff record. A unanimous MVP vote is a pretty nice feather in his cap, but it's nothing compared to a Lombardi trophy and I guarantee you Lamar Jackson will never get his hands on one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Running QBs are nonsense, from a long term perspective. There aren't enough QB options with the standard toolset, and now you want to add another set of requirements on top, while putting them in more risk for injuries?

The counter argument is they can always stop running and 'devolve' into a pocket QB, but is there a single example of that actually working? Off the top of my head, Cam Newton comes closest, and no one is basing a franchise off his pocket QB skills after years of abuse.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
When you talk about running QB's, teams are really looking for a Russel Wilson or Kyler Murray. Someone who is athletic and can run if needed, but absolutely can throw the ball.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
'running QB' basically means RB with an arm. What you're talking about is a passer who can scramble.