2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

dang, with Huntley doing so well, no Lamar didn't seem like a sure fire loss but now he is out as well. Game certainly seems less interesting now
"I cant believe its not Lamar" is kind of fun to watch actually.

I think the reason people think 100+ is the lady who died retweeted someone commenting about the driver going 100+ right before dying or something similar.
No, the reason I think 100+ is because he lost control of his car and his passenger died, which doesn't typically happen at the speed limit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
clear offsides by the Packers instead called as false start on the Browns against a player on the wrong side of the field.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
clear offsides by the Packers instead called as false start on the Browns against a player on the wrong side of the field.
I don't think the refs give a shit anymore this year. They are fucking terrible.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Browns coaching is fucking retarded though. Down 9, in position for a FG at least and still refuse to give Chubb the ball and take terrible sacks instead.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The Packers needed 4 Interceptions to barely keep ahead of a 7-7 team.

I just do not understand how people think they are a major contender.

• 2Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
LMFAO, 2nd time the Refs have dropped the ball on a DPI call at the end of the game.

The Packers needed 4 Interceptions to barely keep ahead of a 7-7 team.

I just do not understand how people think they are a major contender.

Their D is going to fold like a lawn chair in the post season.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The fact the browns were in a position to win that after such horrid play from baker is baffling

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Browns had 219 yards rushing on 25 attempts. Officials were total shit again this game sure, but the Browns play calling was fucking retarded in this game and the real reason they lost.

• 2Like