2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I keep thinking that Belichick won a game with a rookie QB throwing 3 passes...and yet these retards let Baker fuck up their last hope. Browns will be Browns.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Rumor is she is quite the slut. So she probably wants to fuck him.
She was pretty hot like 10ish years ago, when all that peephole shit happened. She's looking like an old hag nowadays though. I bet she looks like shoe leather once you tear off that facemask of makeup she wears.

• 3Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
If the fix is in, the refs are having them go the wrong direction

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I feel like no one on the Colts is trying to win.

Reich said Wentz will have to be the star sometimes if the Colts want to go far. I don't see that ever happening. Taylor better eat his Wheaties.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Reich said Wentz will have to be the star sometimes if the Colts want to go far. I don't see that ever happening. Taylor better eat his Wheaties.
He has never been the same since he got hurt during his MVP year.

• 1Truth!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Cardinals turned into straight fucking garbage. They are so hard to watch now.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
still don't understand why the Colts don't run more screens to Taylor/Hines. I'd be looking to get Taylor into the open field every chance I get.

• 1Solidarity

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Screenshot_20211226-074636_Instagram.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Took me a long ass time to see the rabbit with a walker, and now I can't unsee it.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Ok so here is what needs to happen today. 1. Beat the Rams. (Lol) 2) Washington beats the cowboys. (Lolol) This way, packers clinch it all and we don’t have to play their starters in lambeau so we have a chance to win out (10 to 1 odds regardless) and then we should beat the Bears at home. (Unless they make that a nationally televised game in which case Cousins and our season is fucked) Then we get an extra football food day here for a playoff run for one game. Sound good? READY…. SKOL!

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmao ... both teams had to many players on the field, they had to challenge it to get it called