2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
With the Buccs roflstomping the Panthers, I'm forced to root for the Rams to give the Cowboys a chance at holding onto the #2 seed.... this is disgusting.

Edit: And I could never imagine the Chargers could Charger this hard. WTF!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
With the Buccs roflstomping the Panthers, I'm forced to root for the Rams to give the Cowboys a chance at holding onto the #2 seed.... this is disgusting.

Edit: And I could never imagine the Chargers could Charger this hard. WTF!
We should be up 30 fucking points by now but Stafford sucks a fat dick. No way we're winning a playoff game let alone a Superbowl if he doesn't get his shit together.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
We should be up 30 fucking points by now but Stafford sucks a fat dick. No way we're winning a playoff game let alone a Superbowl if he doesn't get his shit together.
A QB vastly underperforming and trying to give away games.... I know those feels.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
did this really happen?? I thought spinning the ball was the most widespread, and most acceptable celebration
I didn't see the play, but if he did it towards another player, it is flagged every time.

And yes it is dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
did this really happen?? I thought spinning the ball was the most widespread, and most acceptable celebration

Yes. It was a really good spin too. Stood up on its point for almost 10 seconds.

• 3Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Oh not, don't do this to me.

Black Widow Avengers GIF

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Lol we seriously just handed the ball off to a 7th round pick rookie that's been hurt all year in that situation. Asshole was clenching.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
lmao chargers are fucking awful

EDIT wonder what the anylitics on Staley's job security is