2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Stafford has his head up his ass again defense playing fine. This guy can't win 4 playoff games.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I agree, even GB looks super flawed. Playoffs gonna be wild
It's the only thing that gives me some sort of hope for a 49ers playoff run. If they avoid costly turnovers, and hide their CB's, they can play fairly well against most teams in the NFC.

I mean I am not really holding my breath, but the parity in the NFC gives me bits of hope.

• 2Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
As predictable as it sounds, I still think Chiefs / Bucs.

That said, the Cowboys and Ravens will make it interesting in the playoffs, until they suddenly shit the bed.

Packers may luck into GB weather / the bye stretching their exit until the NFC Championship game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Man, I honestly thought Stafford would elevate the Rams this year. I thought the last few weeks may just be a hiccup, but it's really looking like he is going to limit how far they can go.

I thought it was just Detroit holding him back.
He's better than Goff, which isn't saying much, but he's also 33 and spent 11 years trying to carry an entire franchise on his back and nowadays he doesn't have 'fuck it, just heave it to the other guy carrying the franchise' as an option.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He's better than Goff, which isn't saying much, but he's also 33 and spent 11 years trying to carry an entire franchise on his back and nowadays he doesn't have 'fuck it, just heave it to the other guy carrying the franchise' as an option.
He's a lot like Rivers in his hey day. He is going to give you a great season but now and then he is going to hurt you.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

33 isn't that old and the talent around him is so much better outside of Megatron. Now if your argument is Megatron carried him most of his career than I'm on board.

Bungles have to stop the Chiefs at some point to stay in this game. Zero punts and they are running up and down the field like it's a Big 12 game.

• 2Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Figure it's something of an unlearning thing for him right now having been on the lions for so long.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
33 isn't that old and the talent around him is so much better outside of Megatron. Now if your argument is Megatron carried him most of his career than I'm on board.

Bungles have to stop the Chiefs at some point to stay in this game. Zero punts and they are running up and down the field like it's a Big 12 game.
You didn't watch many BigXII games of consequence this year if you're still running with that meme

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You didn't watch many BigXII games of consequence this year if you're still running with that meme

then what's a good replacement? WAC? I like to keep my Similies up to date and fresh.