2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I mean, you can kinda see how that conversation went down:

Arians: We're gonna rest you the second half. Get your head in a good spot.

AB: If you don't want me out there, I don't wanna be here.

Arians: Well if you don't wanna be here, head to the locker room and we'll talk after the game.

AB: *proceeds to do AB things*

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Does anyone know who actually calls the shots in Seattle anymore? They seem to be heading to a complete collapse who's gonna need somebody to do something. Not even sure Jody Allen much cares

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Looks like I am gonna be making my renouncement today. :(

Screenshot_20220102-154352_Chrome.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Shanahan clearly doesn't trust Lance to throw, even less so than he did with Jimmy.

Not a good look for the offense so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Can you blame him? He has no arm strength at all.
What? I am quite sure he has accuracy problems, and maybe trouble reading the field still. But no arm strength?

Also this

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What? I am quite sure he has accuracy problems, and maybe trouble reading the field still. But no arm strength?
See that throw to Kittle. He just can't get any zip on his throws.

• 1Moron

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lance's finger is still fucked up from earlier in the season. Its not an excuse for him, he has looked like shit whether healthy or not, but there are multiple reasons Shanahan doesnt have faith in Trey.

Grant Cohn is kind of hilarious, SI 49ers reporter, he has given some great insight into what is happening with this 49ers team. Basically he said Shanahan ignored developing Trey Lance, instead focusing on THIS YEAR WITH JIMMY, hoping he would stay healthy. He almost did, but didnt. They spent 3 first round picks on a QB who they dont want to turn to against Houston at home, and would rather start an injured Garoppolo.....

I dont know if this is more an indictment of Shanahan or Lance.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Lance's finger is still fucked up from earlier in the season. Its not an excuse for him, he has looked like shit whether healthy or not, but there are multiple reasons Shanahan doesnt have faith in Trey.

Grant Cohn is kind of hilarious, SI 49ers reporter, he has given some great insight into what is happening with this 49ers team. Basically he said Shanahan ignored developing Trey Lance, instead focusing on THIS YEAR WITH JIMMY, hoping he would stay healthy. He almost did, but didnt. They spent 3 first round picks on a QB who they dont want to turn to against Houston at home, and would rather start an injured Garoppolo.....

I dont know if this is more an indictment of Shanahan or Lance.
Grant Cohn is possibly the worst reporter in all of sports. The fact that you take anything he says seriously is sad.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Like