2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Same shit with the Cardinals. Multiple questionable PI's on their touchdown. That last drive should have been delay of game when they flagged DLaw for offsides. 10 yard swing which made the field goal possible. Like I said before, go back to the niner game.
ROFL I love Cowboy fans' copium. Huff away!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I almost forgot how bad the Cowboys are after the WTF game last week but Zona reminding me again. Looking at playoff projections...one and done, Boys!! Get those couches comfy.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
according to that graphic this the last 2 pages should have been cowboys fans crying. I'll read them now to find out if it's true.

• 1Worf

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Hopium/copium aside, they will go as far as the offense takes them. Can't count on defensive and special team touchdowns in the postseason. Dak's accuracy is garbage. The playcalling has been garbage. I think Cooper and Lamb have touched the ball once or twice and it's almost the 4th quarter. No running game. Every busted play gets called back for holding. Just bad football.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm SO fucking glad Mitchell is back. I don't even know if I care about Mostert anymore.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

What a baller. I could only listen to the broadcast as I was driving home from Tahoe but I had to pull over to watch the last few minutes. I thought for sure the AFCN crown would come down to next week. What a win. Bengals playing their best ball at the right time.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Wtf Bucs? Arians was trying to get him to go back in the game. More like, wtf AB (the Kyrie of the NFL)

I'm just going by the post above. IF they benched him over 350k that's fucked up. IF they took him out for a "breather" and he thought they were fucking with his money, and refused to go back in. Shame on him.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm SO fucking glad Mitchell is back. I don't even know if I care about Mostert anymore.
Mitchell appears to be a younger version of Mostert. Fast and decisive when he hits that cut.

Now, just needs to be able to stay healthy.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm just going by the post above. IF they benched him over 350k that's fucked up. IF they took him out for a "breather" and he thought they were fucking with his money, and refused to go back in. Shame on him.
I could see Arians trying to sit him so he didn't get a performance bonus. Arians is a total fuckin dirtbag and I'll be glad when the cancer finally claps his ass.

• 1Picard

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

That would make zero sense unless he did something to piss off Arians. No NFL team gives that much of a fuck over a max $1 mill. While Browns history shows that he's an utter retard. Based off all previous evidence, Brown fucked himself out of money because his brain don't work right.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Unless the season is on the line coaches will usually go out of their way to get you your bonuses.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
It appears my lifelong fandom of the 49'ers remains in tack. Hurray Ameraves Ameraves Kirun Kirun .

Sorry Chanur Chanur & Denamian Denamian it doesnt look like I am joining you for now. Perhaps next time when a proper bet presents itself.

Last edited:
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users