2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You will NOT speak ill of my high school years!!!!
albundy-married-with-children.gif

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

AB incoming?

EDIT although I have read some people think the bucs should just suspend AB so no one can grab him till after the season then fire him

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The way Rodgers makes those deep throws, perfectly dropped in, and does it so casually, is really something to watch.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
The way Rodgers makes those deep throws, perfectly dropped in, and does it so casually, is really something to watch.

cant wait for him to join the Bucs when Brady retires!

no seriously, that would be amazing

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The 49ers either need to beat the Rams next week, or hope the Saints lose to the Falcons in order to make the playoffs. Don't like their chances!

Suppose I can always hold out hope they continue to have the Rams number.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I love watching him. He will never get close to winning as much as Brady but Rodgers is the best passer I've ever seen.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The 49ers either need to beat the Rams next week, or hope the Saints lose to the Falcons in order to make the playoffs. Don't like their chances!

Division and #2 seed on the line? Pretty sure you're winning that game for sure.

• 2Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Against the Texans. Don't get me wrong, the kid played fine, it's just...the Texans.

Wouldn't they also get in with an Eagles loss?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Against the Texans. Don't get me wrong, the kid played fine, it's just...the Texans.

Wouldn't they also get in with an Eagles loss?
I am not saying he is great, just that he is already pushing the ball down the field more than Jimmy G has since he has been there.

And I think if the Vikings lose tonight, the Eagles are in. I think...

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The 49ers didn't clinch a playoff spot Sunday, but they can do it in Week 18 with a win at the Rams, or a loss by the Saints, or a loss by the Eagles combined with a Saints victory as well as victories by the Vikings in Weeks 17 and 18.

EDIT Eagles are in if Packers win tonight

• 2Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The 49ers didn't clinch a playoff spot Sunday, but they can do it in Week 18 with a win at the Rams, or a loss by the Saints, or a loss by the Eagles combined with a Saints victory as well as victories by the Vikings in Weeks 17 and 18.

So yeah basically the 9ers are hoping for a Saints loss....

• 1Like