2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Shout out to all my fellow forum bros who stuck it out and watched your team lose today. I would feel your pain but the Miami Dolphins were lucky to get an early bye week. It's nice to not have to worry about things like your team getting shut out and losing by 5 touchdowns in the same game. At home. Luckily that didn't happen and I can just think about a tough match up next week in Las Vegas instead.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Shout out to all my fellow forum bros who stuck it out and watched your team lose today. I would feel your pain but the Miami Dolphins were lucky to get an early bye week. It's nice to not have to worry about things like your team getting shut out and losing by 5 touchdowns in the same game. At home. Luckily that didn't happen and I can just think about a tough match up next week in Las Vegas instead.
don't forget about your starting QB being taken off the field not happening either.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Bullshit. He was in the end zone and still making effort, That’s a safety

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
And it don’t matter. Russ didn’t cook

Which is the problem I have with so many of the people who say that.... Russ does occasionally from time to time... over throw his receivers like he did DK there and you end up 3rd and long and taking what should have been a safety

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Russ was next level bad that second half and the defense couldnt get out of its own way. They gave that win away on silver platter.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Henry teed off on Seattle D for 150 in that second half. When he gets going, watch the fuck out

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Titans time of possession for the game was 42:33 good god. That poor Seahawks defense lol.

• 1Mother of God

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like the concept of cracking down on taunting because I don't like watching Joggerball, but god damn I don't like giving the refs even more control of the game.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users