2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
They really are ruining the game. It's bad enough with the diversity bullshit but at least that's not part of the game itself. Selective touching of the QB, and other 'timely' calls just makes me want to do something else on Sundays.
Relevant.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It’s silly but it’s also very easy for the players to avoid those.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Could be a pretty interesting Watson week, Texans are running out of QBs that aren't him

• 1Worf

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Regime Regime did you make it out safe last night?

Did you hit the over or under on average number of stab wounds inflicted on fans of visiting teams to Baltimore?

• 1Worf

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
It’s silly but it’s also very easy for the players to avoid those.
I actually agree with you on this one. It really shouldn't be hard to NOT to get all worked up and flex towards another player. I don't put this in the same category as the celebrations, which I find silly but don't care about them.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
After 2 weeks.

patriots are looking....Decent. fix a few things- run defense, red zone offense, few other minor things, and they well be a playoff contender with a chance to win the division. buffalo is likely their only "serious" competition. they will split with the dolphins when they play again and jones has more games at the pro level under his belt.

Jones imo is the early favorite rookie of the year candidate-offensive (TONS of time left: he could shit the bed, some other rookie could do great, only time will tell, but right now i think he is the best rookie currently) right now jones is looking similar to a year 2-3 brady ( i hate to make that comparison because it is comparing to Brady. but play wise they are similar is style vs when brady was just starting to play in the nfl.

last nights ravens/chiefs game was great, though the DEFENSE of the chiefs imo will prevent them from winning the superbowl if the opponents defense can "control" mahomes - ie stop the offense from scoring "at will"

BARRING INJURY, the Bucs imo will repeat (unless the patriots make the superbowl(it could happen-very slim chance -but it could) then i will be rooting for the patriots naturally).

the announcers jinxed the chiefs....freaking michaels or collinsworth said that the chiefs could go 17-0 this year.... bam LOSS.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
After 2 weeks.

patriots are looking....Decent. fix a few things- run defense, red zone offense, few other minor things, and they well be a playoff contender with a chance to win the division. buffalo is likely their only "serious" competition. they will split with the dolphins when they play again and jones has more games at the pro level under his belt.

Jones imo is the early favorite rookie of the year candidate-offensive (TONS of time left: he could shit the bed, some other rookie could do great, only time will tell, but right now i think he is the best rookie currently) right now jones is looking similar to a year 2-3 brady ( i hate to make that comparison because it is comparing to Brady. but play wise they are similar is style vs when brady was just starting to play in the nfl.

last nights ravens/chiefs game was great, though the DEFENSE of the chiefs imo will prevent them from winning the superbowl if the opponents defense can "control" mahomes - ie stop the offense from scoring "at will"

BARRING INJURY, the Bucs imo will repeat (unless the patriots make the superbowl(it could happen-very slim chance -but it could) then i will be rooting for the patriots naturally).

the announcers jinxed the chiefs....freaking michaels or collinsworth said that the chiefs could go 17-0 this year.... bam LOSS.

This is my question to all Pats dicksuckers. Brady or the Cheaters? If it comes down to it, are you guys really going to betray the GOAT? After 20 years of bringing the worst fans in the world,Boston fans, championships, will you Et Tu, Lenardo ? Can you guys do that to a hero?

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If I were the Texans, I would consider making a trade for Minshew. They might not win, but that guy can put butts in the seats and rack up yards.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Carson Wentz on his way to the field......

samuel l jackson glass movie GIF by Glass

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tauntin ya say? Come on out the parkin lot for some rasslin and an ass whoopin from fatty mcshitstainfan!

Mistake by the lake indeed.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Tauntin ya say? Come on out the parkin lot for some rasslin and an ass whoopin from fatty mcshitstainfan!

Mistake by the lake indeed.

Love the pro-level videographer bringing the camera back on himself with a blunt.