2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Pats bench looks dejected. Awesome 👍

It will be nice to see this obnoxious fan base fade into Bolivian.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They are talking about it on CBS right now, they are wondering if the replay in NY doesn't have audio since they approved the TD it's really not on the refs even tho they should have known

What they fuck? It's not on the refs that fucked it up because their fuck up wasn't reversed?

What kind of idiotic logic is that?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Our resident Pats fan base has really disappeared the last couple years. I don’t understand why……..

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Hopefully the Pats don't remember to play defense all night and it ends up like 62-0

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Hating the Patriots is what could heal this country, and bring us all back together.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I couldn't understand the spread - surely Darth Bill would come up with some game plan to keep the Patriots competitive.

Boy do I enjoy being wrong!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Brady is running circles around Belicheat’s legacy at this point.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean that whole thing is dumb, neither one of them accomplish all that shit without the other. Brady went to a pretty loaded team and the pats had to at least pseudo rebuild and have a rookie QB. I hate the patriots more than most and still realize that shit is just dumb.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I mean that whole thing is dumb, neither one of them accomplish all that shit without the other. Brady went to a pretty loaded team and the pats had to at least pseudo rebuild and have a rookie QB. I hate the patriots more than most and still realize that shit is just dumb.
Eh, half of it.
Dudes, this is not the time for logical thinking. It is a time for irrationally hating all things Gaytriots.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users