2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
2,330
1,126
Daez, I love ya bud… and I’m critical of this garbage too. But I need you to ride with us not against us. 👌🏼
 

zzeris

The Real Benny Johnson
<Gold Donor>
24,962
122,187
Wow, Brady doesn't even have half his guys and Rams still finding ways to keep them in the game. Bucs outscored Rams in the 3rd. End it sorry ass Rams.
 

Homsar

Golden Baronet of the Realm
10,874
10,048
God dammit thought the bucs were playing the late game. Fuck I've been missing out
 

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
22,025
19,494
Daez, I love ya bud… and I’m critical of this garbage too. But I need you to ride with us not against us. 👌🏼
Always knew the Rams were racist ass white power loving fucks...

Lifelong Rams fan checking in!
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user