2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I never considered going to the Super Bowl. Not worth it at all.
Damn your loss there. One of the best choices I ever made was going to the super bowl in Miami. I knew that I may never get another chance to do that. Time of my life.

Now if we lost ….

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
It's the arrogance that pissed me off. It was similar to how Seattle fans reacted after their little "run" they had. You get ONE Super Bowl and suddenly you're acting like your franchise hasn't been just absolute, utter DOGSHIT the past 50+ years and the joke of the league? Give me a fuckin' break. Be humble for a minute and when you win a couple more, then talk your shit king.
Just goes to show you how hard it is to make a dynasty in the NFL. We may be lucky to see one every decade or so - but we'll never see anything like Brady/Pats again I don't think.

Anyway, we're going to be dog-shit this year, but the NFC South is winnable still for the Bucs

• 1Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
It's the arrogance that pissed me off. It was similar to how Seattle fans reacted after their little "run" they had. You get ONE Super Bowl and suddenly you're acting like your franchise hasn't been just absolute, utter DOGSHIT the past 50+ years and the joke of the league? Give me a fuckin' break. Be humble for a minute and when you win a couple more, then talk your shit king.

I said it before people used the dynasty word with Seattle and 1 pick on the goal line later and nobody uses that word anymore. KC's situation is quite different but the result is the same win a SB/lose a SB/not make a SB. Say what you will about NE and Brady but they Walked the Walk.

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
KC's situation is quite different

No its not. I don't care how good Mahomes is...Dynasty is something you need to earn with wins, not maybes or close enough. They won a Super Bowl. That does not make them a dynasty. Not even close.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

The Burrow hype is reaching critical levels. Not sure how to handle it.

But also in that meme let's be real. Cincy's receiving corps is better. Kupp and OBJ are really good but I'd still take what Cincy has over LA.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It will be interesting to see how Mahomes evolves after Reid leaves. Reid just can never really commit to the run game, even when it's working. They were gashing the Bengals in the first half and that patience paid off. Then, second half, they kept at it some but not to what they should have. Bengals rushed only three 45% of the time in the second half. You have to attack that when you're gaining 5-6 yards a carry (all but one running attempt in the second half went for four or more yards). I think the Chiefs really rob themselves by not doing much play action (which is often precipitated by not establishing the run). McKinnon should have had 100+ yards easy. And then when the touchdowns didn't keep coming, Mahomes went into impatient superman mode. That will be a hard trait to rein in, I think.

Edit: Wrong thread, whatever.

• 3Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The memes are real. The NFL finally has Joe Cool back. And NFL marketing execs could NOT be happier.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Few things here.

Burrow - I’m a Saints fan first, but lived in BR a few years so go Tigas. This dude is a fucking legend. His ability to make the fuck it throw into 1v1 coverage or scramble just enough to pull out a miracle is unprecedented. I’m talking 3rd and 17, game is probably over or way more difficult- he goes for it and succeeds more often than not.

He’s not perfect, but he’s super entertaining and has the largest balls since Favre, but with a weaker arm and a brain. All that + my woman is from Ohio so I can get behind something they like finally.

Re the college vs nfl scene; both New Orleans and Baton Rouge throw great parties and while BR / LSU is more consistently a great party; New Orleans 06-around 2012 was an epic tailgate and tons of fun.

I was in the superdome for the Katrina return with gay U2 and Green Day and the Gleason kick - felt like we were Spartans in 300 screaming for the blood of the Falcons and receiving/devoured their souls. I’m talking about epic spirit lifting levels of insanity giving you unlimited energy and positivity for weeks. No bullshit, nothing could stop you after experiencing that high- for at least a few hours anyway.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It bothers Cris Collinsworth hehe. It's really only the last 5 years or so that he's been able to call a 49ers game without it being obvious he fucking hates them.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So Nick Bosa might be a registered sex offender lmao.

Apparently during the week before the Green Bay game, the 49ers practiced at some high school field to simulate the cold conditions etc, and Bosa thought it would be funny to pull his pants down and piss on the benches WHILE there were like 200 plus children present?

LOL wtf.

• 1WTF