2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
This is why you don't get into fistfights. There can be a lot more at stake than a black eye. I have a cousin who got 6 months in jail for a fight the other guy started because he hit his head on the sidewalk and wound up in a coma. To top it off, the guys friends kicked my cousin's ass afterwards and nothing happened to them because they all lied to the cops about it and he had no witnesses on his side. Just say no.

Proper fistfights should always start and end with a beer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ok so Joe Burrow makes for a great story and the dude is shaping up to be an absolute stud, but if the Titans can sack him 9 fucking times then how does he avoid getting turned into paste by the Rams pass rush? Short of the refs giving his shitty oline carte blanche to hold and tackle defenders like they did with the Chiefs last week, he's gonna mashed.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Aaron Donald gets held cart Blanche already. That’s what makes Von so great with us is you can’t hold AD and him without it being so egregious that it has to be called.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
that it has to be called.
hqdefault.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
They're trying to make me like this guy and it's working.

I completely forgot Harambe was at the Cincinnati zoo. Time is a flat circle. Lets win this for harambe and maybe the shitshow spiral we've been in since his death will end.

#DICKSOUTFORHARAMBE

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok so Joe Burrow makes for a great story and the dude is shaping up to be an absolute stud, but if the Titans can sack him 9 fucking times then how does he avoid getting turned into paste by the Rams pass rush? Short of the refs giving his shitty oline carte blanche to hold and tackle defenders like they did with the Chiefs last week, he's gonna mashed.

How is the Rams' slot corner in comparison to the Titans'? Might be a Boyd day if Burrow has to try to get rid of the ball quickly a lot.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I haven't watched the Pro Bowl in years, but figured I would throw it on today. I knew they sorta calmed it down, but I had no idea they literally just get out there and jog and aren't even running full out on routes.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I haven't watched the Pro Bowl in years, but figured I would throw it on today. I knew they sorta calmed it down, but I had no idea they literally just get out there and jog and aren't even running full out on routes.
I was just thinking the same thing. This is like a 3/4 speed practice. I don't remember it being like that.

They were going harder at the skills competition. Treyvon Diggs hurt himself. The skills competition has always been better anyway.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I remember a couple years back, they were a bit more competitive than usual, hitting harder, but the players were getting mad at that fact.

Sterling

El Presidente
Not sure how I feel about that hire. Maybe it means not having a new OC every year and at least some stability on offense.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wonder if he's going in there expecting Tua to be the guy, or for Miami to make a big push to get someone else.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure if anyone threw out predictions yet or not, but I will fall on me sword first if not: (In order of seeding)O
NFC- Division Winners: Tampa Bay, Packers, San Fran, Cowboys, Wild Cards: Seahawks, Vikings, Rams
AFC- Division Winners: Kansas City, Bills, Browns, Colts, Wild Cards: Steelers, Chargers, Jaguars
Conferance Champs: Tampa over Packers, Bills over Chiefs
Superbowl- Tampa wins over the Bills in a slightly closer game than last year
Biggest disappointments of the year: NFC- Saints will completely cave this year, AFC- Ravens the same

I just do not see a team with Tampa's talent and Brady's laser focus not repeating. I also think the wheels are starting to come off in KC, while the Bills are very much on the rise. Packers, even before Rodgers dropped the drama bomb, are just missing a couple key things to push them past a team like the Bucs.
Well not as embarrassing as I thought it would be revisiting this prediction. Was way off about the Vikings, Cardinals, and Jaguars (LOL wft was I thinking with the Jags). Colts and Browns looked likely until they just absolutely cratered late season, plus that last minute Chargers Charering things up, made my AFC predictions ugly. Never thought the Bengals had a shot in a million years, but my opinion on the Rams changed rapidly once I saw them play. Packer fizzle sadly came as no surprise, but the Rams dominating the Bucs certainly was a bit of one. Oh well I was over 500 (better than most of the NFC East LOL) and spot on about the two teams I thought would implode late season.

I think this has been one of the wildest seasons in my memory, in terms of parity and close game competition. Even though I really dont have a dog in the fight, I am looking forward to the Superbowl. Would love to see Stafford get a ring, but would also be nice to see a young QB and the Bengals get one (and maybe KC fans would stop jerking themselves off like Boston fans for a while if that happened).

I think this game will come down to the Rams lines being better than the Bengals but Borrow seems to be able to will his team to win games in a way that reminds me a lot of Favre. My current thought is Rams 27 Bengals 24. And I cannot believe I am saying this, but a halftime show with Dre, Snoop, and Eminem is probably going to be more family friendly than whatever that shit was last year.

• 1Dislike

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm torn between wanting Burrow to win so people will shut the fuck up about Mahomes and wanting Stafford to win to prove that it was the Lions holding him down all these years.

I guess my dream outcome is Burrow wins, but Stafford has such an amazing game that they give MVP to the losing QB.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm torn between wanting Burrow to win so people will shut the fuck up about Mahomes and wanting Stafford to win to prove that it was the Lions holding him down all these years.

I guess my dream outcome is Burrow wins, but Stafford has such an amazing game that they give MVP to the losing QB.
Would certainly take that over the 45-17 beatdown with Burrow getting broken in half on his 12th sack that might happen.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Would certainly take that over the 45-17 beatdown with Burrow getting broken in half on his 12th sack that might happen.

Bengals only had two blowout losses all season. One against the Browns and one against the Chargers. And both had the worst starts I've seen. The Bengals have gotten a lot better since those games. I don't think this will be a blowout in any way. I also don't think he'll get sacked as many times as the Titans game.

Sterling

El Presidente
Bengals only had two blowout losses all season. One against the Browns and one against the Chargers. And both had the worst starts I've seen. The Bengals have gotten a lot better since those games. I don't think this will be a blowout in any way. I also don't think he'll get sacked as many times as the Titans game.
Right, I was just suggesting the worst case scenario. Donald and the edge rushers the Rams have is no joke obviously so it's not totally out of the realm of what could happen. Honestly I'm just hoping for an entertaining game and regardless of outcome it's probably a pretty great story.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
It's entirely possible that McVay pulls a McVay and outsmarts himself instead of the opponent in the Super Bowl.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users