2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Damn walked away, did Sony fumble? I think we haven't won a game in these all blue uni's. BURN THEM.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, are the Cardinals for real? I'm only watches small clips of it.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
And here come the Seahawks. I knew there was no way the 49ers defense could keep that up for long. 49ers offense got too conservative, and now it looks like going into halftime tied would be the best case scenario.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Daez why are you never in discord for the purposes of shit talking anymore.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy G just limits this offense. They can't throw it deep cause he doesn't have the arm, and half of his over the middle throws he somehow doesn't see the underneath defenders.

All the potential the 49ers started this game with, down the drain.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Jimmy G just limits this offense. They can't throw it deep cause he doesn't have the arm, and half of his over the middle throws he somehow doesn't see the underneath defenders.

All the potential the 49ers started this game with, down the drain.

Trust me bro... you are still in this game. Pete doesn't make halftime adjustments anymore. He lost that ability somehow. He used to be at least decent at it, now? Not so much

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Trust me bro... you are still in this game. Pete doesn't make halftime adjustments anymore. He lost that ability somehow. He used to be at least decent at it, now? Not so much
Yeah I wasn't saying they are out of the game. But the way the game started, the 49ers could have gone up 21-0. But some terrible QB play and questionable play calling, wasted a hot start.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This game is looking like a loss. We need a stop here, they get the ball first in the 2nd half too. Could get ugly.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
When I looked at the NFC West this year, I still wasn't sure about the Cardinals. It was clear they had talent, but I was still on the fence about Murray and didn't think Kingsbury was a very good coach.

Clearly they are showing me I was wrong early on this year.

• 1Solidarity

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
This game is a lot closer without the careless turnovers on the other hand and they absolutely should have lost that Vikings game.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Jimmy G supposedly hurt, and Lance is in. What do they do? Just option reads over and over.

/sigh