2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Zajeer

Molten Core Raider
I honestly wonder if somehow the Bucs run up the score, will the Pats fans just start booing at the end? I have a feeling they'll boo Bill and Mac right out of the stadium.

I still doubt it will happen, but it would be hilarious if it does

Edit: Also given the chance, I think BA would run up the score on Bill; they were basically talking shit to each other in press conferences this week

Hosix

All labs matter!
Lions just snapped the ball to the bears defensive line.

Goff gonna Goff I guess.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Fucking dumb KC didn't challenge that fumble. I believed they should have before I saw any replay. Huge non challenge.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How did the bears not get flagged for that 'late' hit on Goof? Ridiculously inconsistent reffing week to week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
You have got to be fucking kidding me about that roughing the passer call against Young.

The NFL is not a serious sport anymore.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You have got to be fucking kidding me about that roughing the passer call against Young.

The NFL is not a serious sport anymore.
Finally saw on replay what you're talking about

What a fucking joke.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Pretty fucking dumb of them not to take the FG down 10.

Ya I was thinking the same thing.

Reddit is doing exactly what I thought would happen if the bears win. It’s the lions. That’s it.

Next week is the raiders and then the packers. Do it for those two games.

No rollouts for fields. No designed runs, Fields is the fastest guy on the field.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Man I will be unbelievably surprised if the texans win another game this season.

They looked overall absolutely terrible. Nothing redeeming in that game what so ever.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
These Rams uniforms are the absolute worst combo. The blue on blue looks like dogshit.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user