2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Hawks got lucky by never having a big injury season with RW3 at QB. But looks like we were finally due for a season that goes completely wrong. Just sucks when you don’t have a first round pick that year. Gonna be an interesting offseason.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
FBvXhgdWQBU-Nei.jpg

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Was nice seeing the Raiders play their most complete game of the year without providing the usual heart attacks.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Cowboys confirmed unbeatable juggernaut
It's funny how true this is for the casual football fan who doesn't know about teams like Arizona or Buffalo.

I'm looking forward to big market teams getting bounced in their first playoff game and all their fans and media imploding: "How could this have happened?!?"

• 1Cutler
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Takeaways from the highlights for yesterday's Cowboys game (cause I didn't watch that bullshit)

1) Dak is MVP.
2) Even DPOY gets burned every now and then.
3) Mike McCarthy will screw up the clock management even in a bye week.

Get well soon Dak!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
my take aways from the pat's cowboy's game.

pat's pass defense need something, right now they are not good
pat's offense is good, and improving weekly. jones still making a few rookie mistakes but looking like a quality good- potentially a franchise- QB.
pats offensive line - needs work especially vs speed bull rushes.

cowboys
their offense looks very good.

minus a few mistakes among all the games the pat's COULD be 4-2 right now (fumble vs miami- they win if no fumble, field goal vs bucs, make that and they probably won that one too). they are on that cusp between being a good team and a bad team and so far all the results have that needle pointing towards bad.

• 1Like

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I wonder if the Cowboys will ever play an entire game without tripping on their dicks and having to play a close game because of it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Cowboys lost to the Bucs and got lucky as shit against the Chargers - the only two real teams they've played. Their remaining schedule is soooooooooft. Chiefs and Cardinals are the only teams left they play that are worth a shit. Maybe the Raiders, but I still think they're pretenders.

Playoffs should be fun.

Animosity

The Watson to Miami talk is heating up again. Cmon football gods make this happen. We need more drama!

Hosix

All labs matter!
The Watson to Miami talk is heating up again. Cmon football gods make this happen. We need more drama!

What are the terms looking like? I am not a fan of either team.

But I will gladly give you Nagy for nothing. Nagy and a 3rd rounder. Just take him

Kaines

Potato Supreme
What are the terms looking like? I am not a fan of either team.

But I will gladly give you Nagy for nothing. Nagy and a 3rd rounder. Just take him
Hopefully the owner (Aaron Rodgers) will just fire him.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Miami going to be like "He has to play at least 75% of the games in the next 3 years, unless games are missed due to normal injury and not legal matters...otherwise, those three 1sts become 4th's"

Jozu

Anyone else feel like Tony Romo has kind of fell off? He was the golden boy in the booth a couple years ago but the this year and last he has kind of been bad. He says obvious shit, he still predicts plays but Im pretty sure the network told him to slow down with that and he hasnt really brought much else to the table. His jokes with Nantz are awful.

• 1Like