2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, the emotional walk to the locker room didn't look good, but he did walk so maybe not a long term thing

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Nagy's response after the game was amusing, full of rah rah "our team banded together and overcame the distractions" and it's like... man, you just barely scraped by the winless and historically inept Lions. I wouldn't go playing slapass just yet.

I wonder if his failures, particularly offensively, is a contributing reason why the Chiefs' Bieniemy hasn't landed a job yet. When you have Andy Reid (and now Mahomes), you really have to wonder how much the offensive coordinator is truly responsible for offensive success.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like they will manage to fuck it up somehow, cause you know they are the Bengals after all, but the future seems so bright with all those young stars on offense for them.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Animated GIF

This is painful to watch.

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Vrabel threw his red challenge flag, but not before gesturing to the referee that he should have been talking to the replay assistant who could have communicated that it was clearly a touchdown. Vrabel didn’t want to have to use one of his challenges on a play that was this obvious.

NFL refs are beyond stupid, how he was ever called down in the first place is inexcusable.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
cheers to jaylen waddle for that penguin waddle celebration :emoji_beer:

and for playing well I guess

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

NFL refs are beyond stupid, how he was ever called down in the first place is inexcusable.
That call was so fucking ridiculous. Vrabel had every right to be pissed off

• 1Like