2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Daezuel Daezuel is clearly passionate about the Rams. I think during the game he has a really hard time being objective, but once it is over can see things a bit more clearly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Daezuel Daezuel is clearly passionate about the Rams. I think during the game he has a really hard time being objective, but once it is over can see things a bit more clearly.
Well to be fair, the refs are absolute shit all the time. I never said Genjiro was wrong about me, I just called him names because I'm a big baby.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well to be fair, the refs are absolute shit all the time. I never said Genjiro was wrong about me, I just called him names because I'm a big baby.
There's no doubt about it. The Refs are awful which is why I try real hard to just shrug it off. They are terribly inconsistent and there isn't shit you can do about it.

Also, Drew Brees and his hair comeback... Sorry for the shitty pic, too lazy to find a better one.

1638148330670.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
There's no doubt about it. The Refs are awful which is why I try real hard to just shrug it off. They are terribly inconsistent and there isn't shit you can do about it.

While it will still be flawed, putting a legit sky judge ref on each reffing team absolutely needs to happen next year.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Also, just saw this stat about LaFleur. I mean sure he has Rodgers back there, but this is still a pretty impressive record.

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Nahhhhhhh

I got to experience multiple SB wins in my lifetime for my team, I'm good and realize as fans of an NFL team goes.....Im pretty fortunate (Poor Lions fans).

We got a long time rebuilding in our future. Back to the 1980s when the Bengals and Browns were the best teams. Im cool with that, we'll be back before too long

/cheers

You sure about that bro? Cowher left a long time ago and so did his Superbowl quality team. Tomlin's not even 50 yet. You've got a couple more decades of rebuilding left.

On to football, Herbert was destined to be a Charger. He is the paragon of The Charger Way. I look at all the talent on their teams every year and it's impressive how they find ways to be mediocre. If only the Chargers could have redirected Felipe Rios's sexual drive into a football related result. You know, like the Steelers did with Big Ben. The first few years before his marriage, all they had to say was "rape the AFC like you do those...well you know." Fucking Pats. If I found a genie, one wish would be reserved for that franchise.

• 2Solidarity

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You sure about that bro? Cowher left a long time ago and so did his Superbowl quality team. Tomlin's not even 50 yet. You've got a couple more decades of rebuilding left.

On to football, Herbert was destined to be a Charger. He is the paragon of The Charger Way. I look at all the talent on their teams every year and it's impressive how they find ways to be mediocre. If only the Chargers could have redirected Felipe Rios's sexual drive into a football related result. You know, like the Steelers did with Big Ben. The first few years before his marriage, all they had to say was "rape the AFC like you do those...well you know." Fucking Pats. If I found a genie, one wish would be reserved for that franchise.
Cant tell if you're serious or its really really shitty trolling?

If history repeats, the Steelers will be winning again and competitive again before too long. Tomlin isnt a great coach, no argument there, but the Steelers and Packers as of recently were about equal for having the most starts for highly drafted players so they generally hit on those picks.

As I said, Im content in my fan-ness. I wanted them to win just 1 in my time since the 70s teams were my dads teams and ones I never got to see live. Got to see them win two. Dont care whose players they were either. I mean, there are fans of 12 teams who never won a SB, so I feel pretty lucky. Hard to believe some old school teams like the Vikings have never won a SB with as many good teams as they have had over the years. Buffalo is another cursed team as well.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers and Shanahan somehow putting together wins, even winning another home game. Jimmy G was kind of bad, he is barely surviving in there week to week, putting up passable numbers with his solid 1 INT per game and 200 passing yards.

Season is over though now that Deebo is gone, I was just waiting for his All Pro season to come to an end, as the guy plays with such reckless abandon.

Thankfully Cousins is actually bad and now people can shut up about his numbers this year.

Patriots and Belichick best team in the AFC. They should of really been 10-2, as they lost 2 games they shouldnt have.

edit:

So yeah I guess Deebo's adrenaline was going and was overly emotional after being hurt initially. He will have a MRI tomorrow morning but right now its looking like a groin strain, maybe a pull, hopefully not a tear. Either way he said he came out immediately because he didnt want to further hurt himself after the initial incident. It still sounds kind of bad though, he will miss at least 3 games, thats about on par for a Samuel season. Its almost impossible for a guy who plays that reckless to play a full season.

Normally I would be all upset if Warner was hurt, but I honestly dont even care as he has been really fucking bad this year. Its gonna be a loss overall as his value as a leader and coordinator on the field will be missed, but man he has been all over the place this year. Maybe he needs some time to get right.

The offense will have to now operate through Kittle again, if Mitchell can stay healthy I think the offense can survive. Mitchell looked strong carrying the ball after Deebo went down. If he can survive 23-26 carries a game for the next few weeks, the 49ers can take the division lead which is hilarious.

2021 NFL most parity ever.

In just 3 weeks the 49ers went from power bottom 3 with Rams in the catbird seat, to one game out of 1st and Stafford has suddenly turned into Matt Schaub.

Last edited:

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Patriots could definitely win it all. #1 defense and their offense seems to be getting better by the week.

Darth Brady might get his revenge vs Brady in the SB? Talk about media circle jerkfest

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If he can survive 23-26 carries a game for the next few weeks, the 49ers can take the division lead which is hilarious.
Stop it. Did you forget the Cardinals are in the division?

• 2Worf