2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
View attachment 386072

Almost like it doesn't matter!

Positivity rate has never been what the shot prevents. It's severity of the symptoms (look at the differences in death rates) and likelihood to spread it to others. They should have never called it a vaccine. It's causing so many otherwise intelligent people to say "See! It doesn't even work!" But it does.

Flame away, fuckers.

• 3Moron
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1NPC
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Positivity rate has never been what the shot prevents. It's severity of the symptoms (look at the differences in death rates) and likelihood to spread it to others. They should have never called it a vaccine. It's causing so many otherwise intelligent people to say "See! It doesn't even work!" But it does.

Flame away, fuckers.
Lessened symptoms is obviously justification for authoritarian, Fascist policies. Good for you for supporting them.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Lessened symptoms is obviously justification for authoritarian, Fascist policies. Good for you for supporting them.

You should see what they do in real authoritarian fascist governments!

• 3Moron
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You should see what they do in real authoritarian fascist governments!
I've read the history books. I'm glad you're so supportive of them being recreated today. But at least your Fuhrer is nice on Twitter. That should make it all better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'll never get behind the idea of forcing it on everyone. But then again I don't think people should have to wear seat belts if they don't want to, either.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

Flame away, fuckers.
All those dead vaxxed. Imagine how much worse it could’ve been!

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ummm, the vax absolutely does NOT help against the spread, in fact I believe its the opposite.

I believe my own eyes.

One example, my buddy and his family no covid for 2 years, all of the sudden his dad gets vax, 2 weeks later his mom and him both got covid......

Probably just a coincidence though!

• 4Like
  • 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The jab doesn't stop you from catching covid, it doesn't stop you from spreading covid, and the claim that it lessens symptoms is unsubstantiated because not nearly enough time has passed for proper analysis of the data. We also don't yet know the long term effects of injecting people with rushed, experimental mRNA therapy aside from a significantly increased chance of heart problems like myocarditis.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
LOL NRG stadium is nearly empty. Texans are a complete joke of an organization.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So Kyler Murray been out like a month or something and now he's running designed QB runs eh. Seems smart.