2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Ambry Thomas got ABUSED today. Poor rookie getting thrown to the wolves in the middle of the season and teams are just picking on him over and over. He gave up three long completions and just looked overmatched.
Yeah he did, but honestly it is better than Dontae Johnson being out there getting burned. I would rather have the rookie go out and play and see what they have in him, and also get him some experience. To be fair he was at least in good position several times, he just didn't attack the ball. I am not saying he is going to be good, but at least there is a glimmer of hope.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus that might be the worst I've ever seen him play
Nice super 4D Chess reverse jinx there buddy. I see what you are doing.

The time I heard someone say that I got to see months of baby mahomes memes…..

1639975088453.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol Bungles coach sending a message to the league vs the high powered Broncos 22nd ranked offense whose starting QB was hurt.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well good week for my Packers I guess, though Jim Harbaugh is a fucking retard for going for two there. We looked ok, but it appears we were playing very vanilla on offence (likely due to the line being so banged up) compared to recent games. If the Rams brainfart, we actually have a two game lead in the home field race effectively. I think we are likely to beat any of the strong NFC contenders, except the Buccaneers. But their offence lost most of its producers for who knows how long? This has been one of the most wide open competitive seasons in years and I love it, even though I do not have the greatest confidence in GB winning it all. AFC is a total shit show, with KC being able to beat up on shitty teams to get their groove back.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Thoughts on Cowboys game:

1) Division wins are great. Any way you can get them.... right Fadaar Fadaar ????

2) It's strange having 2 of the best defensive players in the game on the Cowboys now (Parsons and Diggs) after so so so so so many years of absolute defensive ineptitude.

3) This is the longest stretch of Bad Dak I think I can remember. The homer in me is hoping this is just a result of the calf injury he suffered at the end of the Pats game.
The realist in me worries that Dak has hit his ceiling, and like Romo, it's not good enough to break through in the playoffs.

4) Cowboys still come out of the weekend as the #2 seed. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPERBOWL BABY!!!

Edit: Had wrong person tagged.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It took astronomical levels of luck, talent, and Aaron Rogers to get McDoofus his one ring. I do not think the Cowboys will run deep in the playoffs, based on some of what I have watched. Frankly, there are wild card teams I am more concerned about as a Packer Fan.

I do think Dak is good, just not as good as what you payed him. Plus McDoofus simply does not know how to utilize him properly (his last two QBs were Rogers and Favre) based on some of the offense schemes I have seen. Zeke being dinged up also ties his hands somewhat. My real concern with him, if I were a Cowboy fan, would be his durability. He gets hurt a lot lately. I think if the Cowboys want to run deep in the playoffs, they need to find ways to better protect him. When they do and Zeke is running well, their offense is ridiculously good. Otherwise, not so much.

Having said all that, I think they now have the easiest path to the number one seed in the NFC, provided GB has one more brainfart left in us. That is likely going to be the second Vikings Game since we seem to magically play like shit against them all the time. Cowboys toughest game is the Cardinals, but there is something wrong with that team right now. If the Cowboys are smart enough (can McDoofus catch Covid twice?) to be run first, they are pretty well built to take down Arizona, I think.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
3) This is the longest stretch of Bad Dak I think I can remember. The homer in me is hoping this is just a result of the calf injury he suffered at the end of the Pats game.
The realist in me worries that Dak has hit his ceiling, and like Romo, it's not good enough to break through in the playoffs.
I've never been on the dak train. I mean he's not one of the bad QBs, but he's definitely not top tier. He's good enough to win a super bowl, but a lot of QBs are if they're on a team that's good enough to cover for them. Cowboys definitely have a team that can carry him to a ring. Hopefully he learns to accept that and trust pollard as his RB and Zeke as his full back to keep plays dynamic.

The defense is definitely doing its work this year... except that one game where anthony brown gave like 300 penalty yards being retarded.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
It took astronomical levels of luck, talent, and Aaron Rogers to get McDoofus his one ring. I do not think the Cowboys will run deep in the playoffs, based on some of what I have watched. Frankly, there are wild card teams I am more concerned about as a Packer Fan.

I do think Dak is good, just not as good as what you payed him. Plus McDoofus simply does not know how to utilize him properly (his last two QBs were Rogers and Favre) based on some of the offense schemes I have seen. Zeke being dinged up also ties his hands somewhat. My real concern with him, if I were a Cowboy fan, would be his durability. He gets hurt a lot lately. I think if the Cowboys want to run deep in the playoffs, they need to find ways to better protect him. When they do and Zeke is running well, their offense is ridiculously good. Otherwise, not so much.

Having said all that, I think they now have the easiest path to the number one seed in the NFC, provided GB has one more brainfart left in us. That is likely going to be the second Vikings Game since we seem to magically play like shit against them all the time. Cowboys toughest game is the Cardinals, but there is something wrong with that team right now. If the Cowboys are smart enough (can McDoofus catch Covid twice?) to be run first, they are pretty well built to take down Arizona, I think.
I will never forget the NFCC where McDoofus managed to lose the game to the ISIS worshipping Seattle Seacucks after Wilson managed to throw 4 picks.

When games get hard, McDoofus folds like a lawn chair.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
It seems like everyone has forgotten what percentage of the Packers' Oline is replacements and newbies. I have zero hope of them holding out against a playoff-caliber defense - hell, the Packers getting the 2nd seed and having the Vikings come in as the 7th seed and fold Rodgers in half again WC weekened seems an entirely plausible scenario.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So we get 2 games today and tomorrow, tomorrows are both at 4pm which sucks. Should be at 2pm and 5pm like today''s games.

• 2Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Our run game and (to a lesser extent) Rogers talent can overcome a bad O Line. Hell we have had more shit O Lines than good ones over the years. What we did NOT have was a coach like LaFluer who is committed enough to the run to make Rogers buy in. It is frankly how we have won most of our games. Ridiculous (record setting even) Time of Possession differential is at the heart of every big win this year. Yesterday we did not have it against the banged up Ravens and it nearly cost us. Take out the Jordon Love disaster, and our other two losses are against teams that completely stuffed the run and owned the clock (and one of those was week 1 and we were rusty as fuck). Thats why of all the other NFC teams, I fear Tampa the most. Their Defense can just shut that shit down (just like they did it last year).

But on the plus side, with our banged up line we still managed to keep the Rams D and Cardinals D at bay. We hold all the important tie breakers, unless we fuck up against the Vikings again (a very real possibility). The Bucs are going to be the major obstacle. If we get into the SB with a healthy Rogers and most of the other pieces, we got it. Getting to that point is a major challenge, though, even with all that is currently in our favor.

Hosix

All labs matter!
So we get 2 games today and tomorrow, tomorrows are both at 4pm which sucks. Should be at 2pm and 5pm like today''s games.

False. Bears vs Vikes isn’t a real game. China lung has the bears starting guys from rec league.

Which could be better than what they had…so let’s hold that thought.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Watching the Cheese Heads - Ratbirds game yesterday, to me, it felt like Rodgers wanted to break Favre's touchdown record at home on Christmas instead of on the road -- thus his sudden overthrow on their last drive.

*shrugs*

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Really sucks for him. Glad to hear he didn't hurt himself further as the replay looked like he could of broke his neck as well.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man the Bucs better hope that Evans gets back soon. Brady didn't look so great out there without his top 2 WR's.

Then again I am sure Antonio Brown will be back soon.