2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I missed it was tipped, not as bad as I thought it was but still not a good start

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Took Ian Book twice as many pass attempts (2) to throw his first pick six compared to Sam Darnold (1).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
So I haven’t been posting much. Real life shit been keeping me away. But I wanted to share these two gems.

Currently on Reddit there is a meme war between nfcnorthmemewar and nfceastmemewar.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
So are the Saints in Bears hell now? Never doing poorly enough to have a chance at a top 1/2 QB and hoping they get lucky with the 5th QB taken? IIRC they don't have anywhere near the cap space to take a run at a Russell or Aaron this offseason.

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Holy fuck take Book out of the game. This is like the third time he rolled out and took a sack instead of throwing the ball away. I feel bad for the kid but he's taking sacks that should just be throwaways.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So I know this isn't the fantasy thread, but holy shit. This is the league I am in. She came in needing 26 points from the Miami defense.

1640664996873.png

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Holy fuck take Book out of the game. This is like the third time he rolled out and took a sack instead of throwing the ball away. I feel bad for the kid but he's taking sacks that should just be throwaways.
ian book.PNG

that's quite the line

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hah!

“Notre Dame quarterbacks have lost 24 straight NFL starts, thanks to Brady Quinn, Jimmy Clausen, DeShone Kizer and Book. Quinn was the last to win a game (Week 13 of the 2012 season).”

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Hah!

“Notre Dame quarterbacks have lost 24 straight NFL starts, thanks to Brady Quinn, Jimmy Clausen, DeShone Kizer and Book. Quinn was the last to win a game (Week 13 of the 2012 season).”
They've come a long way since Montana

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
So I haven’t been posting much. Real life shit been keeping me away. But I wanted to share these two gems.

Currently on Reddit there is a meme war between nfcnorthmemewar and nfceastmemewar.

holy fuck that second one deserves a medal

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users