2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Nobody is saying Elis is legit bad. That's a totally different thing than saying he'd be the worst QB in the HoF compared to his era.
Kurt Warner is in the HoF. I don't want to hear about Eli being "the worst" of his era in the hall.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Great analysis.

So by your smoothbrained logic Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson are better than Dan Marino. Cool.
Steelers fans are so fun to troll. What you should have gone with, if not blinded by rage, is "So you are saying Eli Manning is better than Favre or Rodgers." which is the same crack Eli made on their Monday night broadcast when they had Rodgers on.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Joe Namath can't be overrated because nobody thinks he was particularly good. He didn't get into the Hall of Fame for his skills, he got into the Hall of Fame for doing the impossible.. Nobody thought an AFL team could ever win a Super Bowl. Lots of people didn't think the AFL teams had any business playing against the NFL, and the Jets didn't just win they dominated them.

*edit*

He also might have been the first of the contemporary style pop-culture icons to come out of football.
This. Broadway Joe made the biggest big dick public calling his shot move in sports history and delivered on it. Thats why he is in the HOF.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eli will forever be a hero of the people after taking down Darth Bill and that undefeated Gaytriots team.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Truth. It was par for the course for the entire league in those days. It also continued for decades after that too.

The Raiders were the known kings of juicing. There are still Raider fans who will talk about how legit it was Bo Jackson was 230 lb and was clocked running a 4.16 (some claim it was 4.12) 40 yard dash and no way he was roided to fuckall.

/boggle
Bo was engineered over generations my friend, just ask Jimmy the Greek.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Eli will forever be a hero of the people after taking down Darth Bill and that undefeated Gaytriots team.
This. Only guy to beat Brady and he did it twice as well as ruining a perfect season. That gets a HOF nod.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Brady is like 45 and looks younger than Rodgers and Garoppolo and many other middle aged Qb's. He and his buddy Alex are up to something, they are both shady as fuck.

For fucks sake 45 yr old Brady looks younger than the 28 year old Brady lmao.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
What really baffled me, earlier this year they did a thing on his release time from when he first started to now, it's faster now.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

That took many days longer than it should have.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Judge might have been the worse head coach Ive ever seen. This guy just had a terrible vibe, a fake salesman attitude, poor gamesmanship, shitty approach, bad from x and o standpoint, bad game management, the guy was just the fucking worse.

I truly think Fred Kitchens was a better coach, ffs I think Jim Tomsula was better.

Maybe Urban Meyer was worse but its close.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not that he has really played at all this year, or been an impact if he did, but it looks like Sherman is done for the year.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kurt Warner is in the HoF. I don't want to hear about Eli being "the worst" of his era in the hall.

Warner doesn't have the longevity shit, but he did some pretty good things in his time. Fucker QB'd Arizona to the Super Bowl.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Warner doesn't have the longevity shit, but he did some pretty good things in his time. Fucker QB'd Arizona to the Super Bowl.
Yeah, with one of the greatest WRs of all-time at basically his peak. Also, Boldin and Edgerin James were no slouches either.

Then on the Rams he had dudes like fucking Bruce, Faulk, Holt, etc.

Meanwhile, Eli was throwing to fucking Plaxico.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
You should probably actually watch him play then. Cause this is a pretty ignorant statement.

You’re right, that was a bad take partly due to the stance I took and partly due to presentation. I wasn’t really trying to slight Kupp with the comparison to Patriot’s slot receivers, they dominated the league for a long time. Kupp did a lot of work this year out of the slot. Welker is a borderline(?) hall of famer that defined or re-defined the slot receiver position over a 6-7 year span where he was an absolute monster. Edelman was very productive for a similar amount of time and has a super bowl MVP in his trophy case.

I still don’t think you could put another player in the league into the position Deebo had this year and gotten similar success and I think the 49ers are eating shit at about 6 wins without him.