2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big Ben Beats Darth Bill in AFCC

Big Ben slays Brady in the Super Bowl.

Big Ben and Antonio Brown both sign exclusive 5 year deals.
prosthetic fap GIF by Stickr

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
People in here really arguing that lesser Manning is more deserving of HoF than Kurt Warner?

Holy fuck guys
2 SB wins against the GOAT vs. 1 SB win against a Shitnaire led Titans that never should've been there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Kinda figured he would get another year with the team as the team is still in the shitter and likely to remain there.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Texans are a dumpster fire. Even the greatest coach in the world couldn't get six wins out of that roster.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Maybe they figure watson will be gone and have some decent picks again to entice someone

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I figured Culley would get another year too. Whats the point of firing him when you are clearly gonna be tanking for atleast another season. Might as well save the money.

The only reason I think he got fired is Caserio has some former or current Patriots lackey lined up.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
McDaniels name seems to be popping up quite a bit already

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
2 SB wins against the GOAT vs. 1 SB win against a Shitnaire led Titans that never should've been there.

One engineered an all time offense for several years and the other rode their defense to 2 accidental wins.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
One engineered an all time offense for several years and the other rode their defense to 2 accidental wins.
With Marshall Faulk, Isaac Bruce, Tory Holt and one of the greatest LTs of all time protecting him.

Meanwhile, Eli had to throw to powerhouses like Plaxico Buress, Amani Toomer, Manningham, and Hakeem Nicks. He handed off to "beasts" like Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw.

Yeah, the defenses of those Giants teams were good, but it isn't like those Rams defenses were utter dogshit. They were top 5-10 in points and YDS allowed in 1999 and 2001.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
With Marshall Faulk, Isaac Bruce, Tory Holt and one of the greatest LTs of all time protecting him.

Meanwhile, Eli had to throw to powerhouses like Plaxico Buress, Amani Toomer, Manningham, and Hakeem Nicks. He handed off to "beasts" like Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw.

Yeah, the defenses of those Giants teams were good, but it isn't like those Rams defenses were utter dogshit. They were top 5-10 in points and YDS allowed in 1999 and 2001.

You're saying the better QB had receivers that put up better numbers than the lesser QB?

Shocking.

I'm all aboard putting him in because Fuck Brady, but that doesn't make dumb shit like saying he's better than Kurt Warner any less ridiculous

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

Watson apparently wanted to play for Flores, and Flores was rumored to have wanted Watson. Wonder if this is a shot to get DeShaun to stay.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You're saying the better QB had receivers that put up better numbers than the lesser QB?

Shocking.

I'm all aboard putting him in because Fuck Brady, but that doesn't make dumb shit like saying he's better than Kurt Warner any less ridiculous
I'm saying the Rams had all-time great receivers and one of the greatest RBs of all-time, that put up good numbers even when Warner wasn't there, same with his AZ receivers. Eli's receivers were dogshit.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm saying the Rams had all-time great receivers and one of the greatest RBs of all-time, that put up good numbers even when Warner wasn't there, same with his AZ receivers. Eli's receivers were dogshit.

All time greats? That's really pushing it.

Marshall Faulk is the only one of them i'd put on a list like that and his numbers were far better with Warner than without.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Culley held that shit show together well enough to probably get another job at a better organization also. Let's go double dipping baby!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
All time greats? That's really pushing it.

Marshall Faulk is the only one of them i'd put on a list like that and his numbers were far better with Warner than without.
Really? Fitzgerald isn't an all-time great? Holt probably not, but Bruce? Bruce is absolutely an all-time WR. He's 13th on the receptions list and 5th in yards.

Faulk had 4 1000 yard rushing seasons without Warner and 3 with him. His numbers weren't "far better" with Warner.