2021-2022 NFL Season: Deshaun Watson will die a Texan!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Renfrow doesn't slip this game is tied lol. GG Bengals, glad there weren't any controversial plays in a 7 point game.

troll dancing GIF

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This crew should never be allowed near an NFL playoff game ever again. Atrocious calls vs both teams.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Renfrow doesn't slip this game is tied lol. GG Bengals, glad there weren't any controversial plays in a 7 point game.

troll dancing GIF
It's a single-elimination playoff. Survive and advance by any means necessary.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Who ever approved the TD after the whistle should be fired.

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So the Bengals burned off 90 seconds, gave the ball back, and got them to spend 1 timeout, bravo. Some stupid shit instead of just trying to get one first down, especially when they think you're coming out running the ball.

Time was almost a non factor except for the Raiders clocking the ball for no fucking reason. They very nearly pulled a Rams right there but in a playoff game.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
They are talking about it on CBS right now, they are wondering if the replay in NY doesn't have audio since they approved the TD it's really not on the refs even tho they should have known

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They are talking about it on CBS right now, they are wondering if the replay in NY doesn't have audio since they approved the TD it's really not on the refs even tho they should have known
The ref that blew the fucking whistle knew it. Either way it's a huge fuck up. Play shouldn't have counted but why on fucking Earth was he blowing the whistle in that situation?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean, there are so many factors of retardation.

You swallow your whistle unless its something like forward progress stopped etc, it should have never been blown in the first place and who knows how the play unfolds, still might have been a td but we will never know

• 1Like

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean let's be honest. When the whistle was blown, the ball was like an inch or two from Boyd's hands. It's not like if the whistle wasn't blown that it would have made any difference. Let's talk more about that roughing the passer penalty on raiders final drive. Prob the worst call of the game, of which there were many. but we can all agree nfl officiating is prob the worst of any professional sport

• 1Moron
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I mean let's be honest. When the whistle was blown, the ball was like an inch or two from Boyd's hands. It's not like if the whistle wasn't blown that it would have made any difference. Let's talk more about that roughing the passer penalty on raiders final drive. Prob the worst call of the game, of which there were many. but we can all agree nfl officiating if prob the worst of any professional sport
Look at the replay the defenders had stopped. Ofcourse it was an easy catch at that point.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bills keep playing like this I can't wait to see them lose by a FG in the Superbowl!

• 2Worf

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Look at the replay the defenders had stopped. Ofcourse it was an easy catch at that point.
I thought that at first but after they repeatedly showed replays of it, by the time the whistle was blown, it didn't impact the play at all besides the touchdown celebration. I say this as a completely independent 3rd party. Ok not really

• 1Moron

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
ball hanged a bit but how Hyde closed that gap and made the catch was just crazy good